CB Gabe Lynn

Any update after the spring game? All rivals has is a little teaser about him giving NU a thumbs up.

He had some good things to say according to WH:

The weekend festivities also got high marks from Gabe Lynn, another of the 100 or so prospects who attended the spring game. The fan support and player effort stood out to Lynn, the half-brother of NU junior-to-be Phil Dillard.

"The intensity that the team played with, it's just way different from last year," said Lynn, a 6-foot-1, 180-pound cornerback out of Tulsa, Okla. "The fans are great, too. They're pretty familiar with everything with (recruiting). It was crazy that they knew your name and stuff. They were saying 'Come here with your brother.' It makes you feel like you're big time."

Even with all the trips he's made to Lincoln to watch Dillard, Lynn said Saturday was his first glimpse at the NU weight room and accompanying facilities. "Amazing," he said.

• 2 weeks later...

they wont actually play together because Dillard will graduate after this year and Lynn won't come til next year.

USC offering doesn't help NU any but I still think NU has a decent shot at him.

Dillard is only a Jr this year. If we recruit Gabe, they could play together, assuming that Dillard stays for his Sr year and Gabe grabs a starting job his Fr year.

I wouldn't worry much about the early stuff because if he decides to come here it's probably gonna be because of what his brother tells him this year (like how the team is ran) and just the overall performance of the team

I read somewhere that Gabe wants to make a decision before the season starts.

yeah, but how many guys made their decision to go to a certain school at the end of the summer, and didn't sign their LOI there.

I hope he commits here at the end of the summer, and sticks with it, but if he does commit somewhere else at the end of the summer I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

That being said he would be a huge get and the cornerstone of our class