Sutton, Neb. RB/ATH Noah Johnson tells me he has committed to the #Huskers as a preferred walk-on. #nebpreps

B8tj5TdCcAAcr3V.jpg

from my hometown. Was top 10 in the nation in rushing at one point in the year. yes, top 10 in the NATION. Ended up with nearly 3000 yards and 40 TDs. ended up in 11th national for rushing. good kid, open to playing linebacker 6' 195 4.6 40.

Nate Clouse@NateClouse 14m14 minutes ago

Sutton, Neb. RB/ATH Noah Johnson tells me he has committed to the #Huskers as a preferred walk-on. #nebpreps

B8tj5TdCcAAcr3V.jpg

from my hometown. Was top 10 in the nation in rushing at one point in the year. yes, top 10 in the NATION. Ended up with nearly 3000 yards and 40 TDs. ended up in 11th national for rushing. good kid, open to playing linebacker 6' 195 4.6 40.
KID was a horse for Sutton this year. Probably averaged 40+ Carries a game easily. Had 60 in a game against St Cecilia I believe

Green has walk-on offers from Stanford and Northwestern. Visited those places the last two weeks. Prefers one of the three walk-on offers to the grayshirt at Wake. Has a USA Football game in Dallas on Saturday so he's trying to figure out if he can visit Lincoln or not.

Not sure if he's going to visit Lincoln. Says academics are first and I'm afraid that puts us third in line in this group. Doesn't sound really promising.

• Mavric unpinned this topic