RB David Oku

• 2 weeks later...

So Fullmer is gone from UT at the end of the year (According to ESPN). We need to be all over Giles and Oku now because I don't think they are going to stay with that mess. Hopefully they would like to be teammates here.

Considering the Tennessee class is ranked 6, 9, or 14 depending on which site you look at and how little connection to the state most of these guys have (I count only 3 from Tenn.), I'd expect to see their class getting picked apart in fairly short order.

Man a full week without a David Oku response it was almost too good to be true. LOVED the kid, but got turned off in a hurry. Probably would still be tickled pink if he'd commit but there is just something about a kid that put a lot of stock in his "tour guide" to favor a program(hey kind of like the movie The Program). Give me Giles(long shot), McBurse(possible), or Burkhead(the dream scenario) over him now.

I don't know if I like that idea. If Watson likes to switch running backs around b/c our staff thinks all of them are able to contribute & it is in the best interest of NU winning the game, thats fine. But if Watson switches running backs around for the sole purpose of switching them around just b/c its how he wants to run his system (& to me it seems like he does that sometimes), I dont agree with that idea at all.

• 2 weeks later...