SIGNED: QB Cody Green

Just watched some more video of his sophomore team. This guy is an excelent talent.

We have landed one explosive player.

Team went 8-2 in the regular season and undefeated in league play.

They made it to the second round of the playoffs that season. Just dominating teams with his wheels and his arm and speedy receivers.

He should have a great senior season.

wanna link me to the new vids?? I havent seen any besides the ones on rivals.

Hey guys, congrats on Cody Green if the commitment is indeed true.

Honestly, I'm still quite puzzled but hey, if that's where he wants to be, good for him. He'll look good in red.

Hopefully this lays out the red carpet at A&M for Mossakowski or Forcier.

:restore and Gig 'em!

Thanks for the post and good luck on your recruiting of the other guys. aTm fans have some class that other schools wish they had.

just like (i hope) a lot of us wished blaine glabbert well after he decided to de-commit and go to mizzou.

it makes no sense hatin' an 18-year-old kid because he doesn't side with 'your' school.

unless it's notre dame. then it's *completely* understandable.

i'm just sayin', is all.

Hey guys, congrats on Cody Green if the commitment is indeed true.

Honestly, I'm still quite puzzled but hey, if that's where he wants to be, good for him. He'll look good in red.

Hopefully this lays out the red carpet at A&M for Mossakowski or Forcier.

Thanks for the post and good luck on your recruiting of the other guys. aTm fans have some class that other schools wish they had.

Thanks huskernumerouno!

Yeah, it does suck losing Green since he was a HEAVY A&M lean for over a year and right in our own backyard. Alot of the teams backed off on his recruiting after he got hurt but A&M was always by his side.

Oh well. That's the recruiting game.

Luckily for us, there are several great QB's coming up in the 2010 class and LSU and Texas already have their 5-star guys from this class in Gilbert and Shepard. We'll no doubt be able to pick up a guy of at least 4-star calibur next season.

Anyways, it will still be fun watching Cody wearing the N.

If Coach Ekeler manages to pull this one out at the end for us, every damm Husker fan across the country should donate to give him a raise already.

Whether he is a quality coach remains to be seen, but the dude is a complete stud of a recruiter. Actually, that might be an understatement.

OK start passing the hat around.