SIGNED: QB Cody Green

The new rivals 100 came out today and Cody Green is not on the list. I dont really care I just found it a little confusing. Russel Sheppard is a five star and number 5 overall in the nation. It describes him as the most dynamic offensive playmaker in the Houston area since Vince Young. He passed for 1,947 and 29 tds and rushed for 1,849 and 18 tds. I dont know Greens exact stats but they are very comparable to Shepperd's. I'm not saying that he should be top 10 but I would love to know how they came to their decision to not put him in there. There are also about 5 other quarterbacks that are in the rivals 100. Also previous number 1 Matt Barkley dropped to number 11 and is still a five star even though he threw 23 tds and 18 picks.

OK so still not in the Rivals 100. And yes they did down-grade a number of guys. He is currently listed as 4 :star 5.8 #10 dual-threat.

The new rivals 100 came out today and Cody Green is not on the list. I dont really care I just found it a little confusing. Russel Sheppard is a five star and number 5 overall in the nation. It describes him as the most dynamic offensive playmaker in the Houston area since Vince Young. He passed for 1,947 and 29 tds and rushed for 1,849 and 18 tds. I dont know Greens exact stats but they are very comparable to Shepperd's. I'm not saying that he should be top 10 but I would love to know how they came to their decision to not put him in there. There are also about 5 other quarterbacks that are in the rivals 100. Also previous number 1 Matt Barkley dropped to number 11 and is still a five star even though he threw 23 tds and 18 picks.

OK so still not in the Rivals 100. And yes they did down-grade a number of guys. He is currently listed as 4 :star 5.8 #10 dual-threat.

Jeremy Carbtree was on 1620 the zone a week ago or so and said that Cody will be moved up to the #6 overall dual threat QB in the class on Wednesday which will put him solidly in the middle of the rivals 250.

Not that anybody cares but Green actually fell one spot to the #7 QB spot on Scout. I think the two biggest things about Green are 1) WE ACTUALLY GOT HIM ON CAMPUS>>> :). and 2) I sense Cody really cares about the team, the school, the coaches, and is willing to work hard to earn his spot and help the team... regardless of if/when he starts under center.

Hell, let's just hope the kid doesn't get frostbite this week. You almost feel sorry for him. His 1st week of "true" college classes, away from home, all of the other adjustments, and now, he has to deal with the friggin WEATHER !!!!!!!! Friggin 11 BELOW zero today in Lincoln and was sh!tty most of the week. Hope he doesn't lose a finger or toe.

Welcome to Nebraska Cody...... It will eventually warm up.............. to just below 20 degrees