SIGNED: QB Cody Green

Not that anybody cares but Green actually fell one spot to the #7 QB spot on Scout. I think the two biggest things about Green are 1) WE ACTUALLY GOT HIM ON CAMPUS>>> :). and 2) I sense Cody really cares about the team, the school, the coaches, and is willing to work hard to earn his spot and help the team... regardless of if/when he starts under center.

Is also now a 4 :star on scout too. Guess his senior season stats (though against lesser competition) weren't enough to keep him at a 5 :star. Oh well.

I think some of it had to do with him not playing in any post-season games

I don't know if that is accurate or not, but you may be on to something. He turned down an invitation to play in the under armour all american game. That game was sponsored by Scout. So who knows????

Postseason as in what? Playoffs, or an all-star game? Because he went all the way to the state championship game...

Anyways, after having three or four conversations with the guy, I'm totally confident in saying that if there is any recruit to handle the ridiculous hype and expectations already put on him, and to be a team leader, it's going to be Cody. He reminds me in ways of Tom Osborne when we talk, even if you're not close or it's the first time ever meeting you feel like you go way back and he really cares about your well being.

Postseason as in what? Playoffs, or an all-star game? Because he went all the way to the state championship game...

Anyways, after having three or four conversations with the guy, I'm totally confident in saying that if there is any recruit to handle the ridiculous hype and expectations already put on him, and to be a team leader, it's going to be Cody. He reminds me in ways of Tom Osborne when we talk, even if you're not close or it's the first time ever meeting you feel like you go way back and he really cares about your well being.

Yeah all-star game, but yeah going to school is a very good reason of not playing in it.