SIGNED: LB Chris Williams

The rivals vid on this guy was pretty sweet! Looks like a gamer to me. Welcome aboard!

And am I mistaken or is Abiline wearing an alternate uni in one of there games? Quite a program they must have down there. Big time kid from a big time program, good stuff! :thumbs

Great pickup!!! Welcome Chris!

A little thing I didn't know that I should have, Chris was the Texas 5A (highest classification) DPOY last year as a junior.

Holy crap are you serious?? I knew this kid was good but not that good! How would he not be a higher rated player?

Regardless he held offers from some damn good teams and I'm sure as hell glad he is N...

Watching this kid or this monster on film. What im glad to see is that when goes for a tackle there are no one arm grabs, but when he does tackle he squares up shoulders and drives through tackle. One other thing that i saw is that he had no problem getting in the back field. Soooo...Chris we cant wait to see you N uniform for huskers next year!

I like the jump this kid has off the snap. I could almost see him at rush end...

You know, the more I look at the kid the more I see him in the Octavien role. Kid is a terrific blitzer as anyone can see from his vids. His anticipation skills on the blitz are something you rarely see from a HS kid. I would almost see him moving over to WILL so he can be better used. Compton can stay on the inside while Chris goes to the outside for years to come.

I like the jump this kid has off the snap. I could almost see him at rush end...

You know, the more I look at the kid the more I see him in the Octavien role. Kid is a terrific blitzer as anyone can see from his vids. His anticipation skills on the blitz are something you rarely see from a HS kid. I would almost see him moving over to WILL so he can be better used. Compton can stay on the inside while Chris goes to the outside for years to come.

what about having more of the supper d type playing style?