DT Latu Heimuli

Husker_Power

Visit this weekend TBD, but his top five is: Arizona, Nebraska, Colorado, Florida, with the last spot between Oreg State and Cal.

Scheduled his fifth visit to Florida. He couldn't get in for a game, so will be visiting a practice.

From his words about the visit to Flo, I would think that if they want him he will do backflips...

most certainly agree, he is Florida's if they want him.......girls, beach, great coaches....they got it all.

Visit this weekend TBD, but his top five is: Arizona, Nebraska, Colorado, Florida, with the last spot between Oreg State and Cal.

Scheduled his fifth visit to Florida. He couldn't get in for a game, so will be visiting a practice.

From his words about the visit to Flo, I would think that if they want him he will do backflips...

most certainly agree, he is Florida's if they want him.......girls, beach, great coaches....they got it all.

And no Poly tradition. Couple that with the fact parents want him closer to home and we will likely benefit from distance for once.

And no Poly tradition. Couple that with the fact parents want him closer to home and we will likely benefit from distance for once.

I hope so. we really need this guy.

I hope so. we really need this guy.

If I were him and wanted to be on a great team right away I would go to Florida if they really wanted him. They are stacked and will be competing for NC's for the next few years. While Nebraska the jury is still out on if they can even finish with as good of a record next year as they did this year.

But if he really wants PT and help out building up a team for the future Nebraska is the obvious choice.

lol...are u kidding? There aren't beaches in Gainesville. Gainesville is located inland cuz.

Looks like Florida picked up a 4 star juco DT this weekend. They already have a four star high school DT for this class as well, then add them to John Brown and Omar Hunter last year hopefully he will see the logjam at his position and see that he could probably start as a sophmore or redshirt freshman at NU.