DT Latu Heimuli

Husker_Power

Man Heimuli would put the icing on this years recruiting cake. He'd be a welcome addition and a huge asset(literally) to future Blackshirt squads. However, if Latu does decide to go to Gainsville I am calling it due to the Ngata curse. Ngata was committed to Frank if you recall and then reigned on that to go to Oregon where he absolutely tore $hite up. His reason was lack of Polynesians. The curse reared it's head again when Ray Mauluga was a senior in high school. I hope there is no reason for this curse to come to light and Latu commits and signs but if he doesn't.............oh yeah a conspiracy theory.

I would love to get both and I would consider him a must get for this class. Any championship contender has a dominate o line and d line, not just a good d tackle and a good d end. If we want to get back to the national elite we have to start getting players like this instead of just getting to their final two or three. Can you guys imagine having Heimuli, Ankrah, Randle, Josh Williams, Meredith, Steinkiller, Compton, Fisher, Chris Williams, P.J Smith, Dennard, Blue, and Digon Washington all playing on the same defense?

I would love to get both and I would consider him a must get for this class. Any championship contender has a dominate o line and d line, not just a good d tackle and a good d end. If we want to get back to the national elite we have to start getting players like this instead of just getting to their final two or three. Can you guys imagine having Heimuli, Ankrah, Randle, Josh Williams, Meredith, Steinkiller, Compton, Fisher, Chris Williams, P.J Smith, Dennard, Blue, and Digon Washington all playing on the same defense?

you forgot Mason Wald

u know...just the thought of walking out of the tunnel wearing scarlet and cream in front of 70+ thousand fans representing one of the most storied traditions in college football would get me amped about playing for Nebraska. I wonder if the sole reason for him considering Florida is that they're playing for a national championship this year. I mean, the whole reason they are going to college is because of a football scholly. surely that should be the main factor in considering schools: their football program. I know there are intangibles...but hasn't he heard the "Go gators" fight song! It's damn annoying!

• 2 weeks later...