QB Tyler Gabbert

Committed to Mizzou

From the kid who a couple days ago said he was gonna take a step back now from recruiting and sort of, ya know, evaluate, ya know, everything and different schools that would talk to him, ya know.

ya know, I didnt really, ya know believe him ya know. Ya know it isnt unlike him ya know to go off half cocked and not think before he speaks ya know and make a big decision ya know.

Committed to Mizzou

From the kid who a couple days ago said he was gonna take a step back now from recruiting and sort of, ya know, evaluate, ya know, everything and different schools that would talk to him, ya know.

ya know, I didnt really, ya know believe him ya know. Ya know it isnt unlike him ya know to go off half cocked and not think before he speaks ya know and make a big decision ya know.

Ya know, I would've thought, given their, ya know, past experience, his, ya know, parents, would have sort of cautioned him to, ya know, commit without, ya know, taking time to, umm, think.

That being said, everyone please, ya know, wait to get really nasty until after, ya know, signing day. No reason to, ya know, sink to their, ya know, level.

Mizzou also got a probable four star for next year as well the other day. Therefore Gabbert went from a situation at NU where he was the only qb recruit for this class and we have nobody signed for next year yet to a situation where Mizzou already has a four star for his same class and one for next class. I love kids that was competition but my God this kid must not be the brightest.

good news! there is still one more gabbart on the way, 11 now I believe but has serious skills. sorry, couldn't help myself.

anyway kids go where they feel at home and tyler was always a bigger fan of tigers than his brother. top kids like tg and franklin don't shy from a little competition, they have different skills and this is how it is at all the top schools, only at a barren waseland of an offense is there no other prospects. he liked the school and campus better that is what is important. will be on campus in january as will franklin, there is an opportunity for the backup position, if neither beats out the incumbent they will RS but one could seize the day.

You can't go by ratings too much. cody was the next big thing, had great video and didn't do much with his opportunity this year, which isn't surprising, he is a true freshmen. He needs more talent at the skill position and OLine to show better. Could be great by his junior year, unvrknow with qb's.

top kids like tg

:rollin

He isnt a top kid. My guess would be that before the rivals rankings came out, they saw he was committed to NU and had a long list of people looking at him, and they knew his pedigree. He is going to have a tough time getting on the field. I really hope that he does get on the field. The kid could be the next Zac Lee.

• 3 weeks later...