QB Tyler Gabbert

Word is he wants to re-commit to nebraska after watching the thorough beat down his brother took today against Navy...Oh God here we go again.

Scared you didn't I haha

Can someone lock this thread please? :facepalm:

I would say Curtis Carter (TCU commit now) but no baby Gabbert!!! That is my opinion or let's just go with Bo's take on this. You look around and we look around too. I think both baby Gabbert and Carter trashed the program too much. See notes on Mike Leach. You can't trash a program and be welcome there.

Please delete the thread. Good riddance baby Gabbert!!!!! May you play Navy and get beat by physically fit service men!!!!!!!!

Yes, that just happened!!!!

Talked to gabbert today and he said he would be glad to come back to nebraska and play his college ball in lincoln.

" You know I have changed my mind again. You know I thought Nu couldnt you know, .... score..

You know after the bowl game.... I have changed my mind again you know..

Iam a Husker you know.. thats it you know.. nothing else to ah.... you know talk about......

You know"?????? :):):):):):)

Talked to gabbert today and he said he would be glad to come back to nebraska and play his college ball in lincoln.

" You know I have changed my mind again. You know I thought Nu couldnt you know, .... score..

Iam a Husker you know.. thats it you know.. nothing else to ah.... you know talk about......

That is good work HUSKERNOKC. :)

I'll bet you the kid that is really kicking himself is Carter. What we did the other night would have been a perfect fit for his particular set of skills.

That is good work HUSKERNOKC. :)

I'll bet you the kid that is really kicking himself is Carter. What we did the other night would have been a perfect fit for his particular set of skills.

He would have been a firecracker in that scheme.

Bad deal all the way around.