SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

Por Que?

She got a bit too testy in a thread in the Recruiting Section no less. It was the stars argument.

Ah...the stars argument. Also known as the never ending, there will always be people who try to rebuke/defend stars, but at the end of the day all of us at huskerboard are :star :star :star :star :star posters IMO

Por Que?

She got a bit too testy in a thread in the Recruiting Section no less. It was the stars argument.

Ah...the stars argument. Also known as the never ending, there will always be people who try to rebuke/defend stars, but at the end of the day all of us at huskerboard are :star :star :star :star :star posters IMO

Thats cute WVHusker.

:)

Por Que?

Thats cute WVHusker.

:)

I try man :lol:

Anyone know for sure what is going on with Bronson? I have heard Greyshirt, Walk on, and even that we are stringing him along a bit.

Think he's still waiting for everything else to resolve itself. My guess is if we strike out on everyone else, he gets an offer.

He won't get an offer even if we struck out on other prospects.

With the opportunity for a ginormously talented class next year, there is no need to give a scholly out to a project player this late in the game when we already have a scholly crunch.

read an article from the omaha world herald that said, kansas, oregon, and ohio are now in the hunt for him...

link: http://www.omaha.com/article/20100119/BIGRED/701199817

I have a feeling "in the hunt" just means he's getting mail from these schools, because he still doesn't have any division 1 scholarship offers.

From the article: "In the same breath, though, he said, Kansas plans to send offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Chuck Long to Omaha today to meet Marsh." So Kansas is doing more than just sending letters...