DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Also, Owa just got back from his last official visit to USC this weekend. Can anyone fill us in on what he thought? (I can this evening when I get back to my personal comp....here's to never remembering my password or username :-).

It was posted above that he gave it a 7/8.

IMO, after following this kids recruiting process he wouldnt want to go to a place like USC. Too much flash, etc. NU would be his perfect fit in every category you look at but location. And I am not just saying that either.

Also, Owa just got back from his last official visit to USC this weekend. Can anyone fill us in on what he thought? (I can this evening when I get back to my personal comp....here's to never remembering my password or username :-).

It was posted above that he gave it a 7/8.

IMO, after following this kids recruiting process he wouldnt want to go to a place like USC. Too much flash, etc. NU would be his perfect fit in every category you look at but location. And I am not just saying that either.

Thanks for the update and I totally agree USC is probably not in the mix. Did he give any time table or is the plan to still announce at the Army All American game? Let's hope he puts on a N hat on national tv.

Chris Martin recently committed to Cal. This is relevant to Owa because we thought Chris Martin was going to end up at Florida. So Florida will end up making a late push for Owa. We are still right in it but it isnt looking as bright at the moment. Oregon is going to be a tough one to beat.

Suh and him are "friends" right? Hes visiting a friend. :)

Would still be violating NCAA rules, I believe O.O could visit Suh though. Suh just can't initiate contact.

Easy way out of that. Have our coaches call OO and tell him to call Suh. :)

Im thinking like Pete "the cheat" Carrol and Lane Kiffin already! :LOLtartar