DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Suh wasn't his host, but yeah, all these accolades for a fellow d-lineman from his city can only bode well. I like the sounds of his comments about the Texas game.

Suh wasn't his official host, but he did play the Host role quite a bit for Owa on his visit. Did a great job from all accounts, Suh is a big reason Owa is high on NU.

I like the sound of that.

hell yeah... i think pretty much everyone knows it was lame what went down....

i am really liking the sound of things... if you look at the big picutre we have some great recruits coming in/thinking of coming to NU (Green) where in the recent past they paid NU no mind... great recruits coming spurs more great recruits plus solid coaching we can go somewhere.... no we have a long way to go but if you see the big picutre you can't helped but be stoked!!!

OO you need to roll out to nebraska and blow it up!!!

trust us we get the games on TV and you will get noticed!!!

Not so much that it was lame. I think it was probably the right call. But the fact that OO thinks we got screwed? That's what I like.

Florida's DC Charlie Strong is going to Louisville! You've got to think that will affect Owa's decision . . . certainly should help our chances!

Agreed. Owa seems to be a lock for us. :woo

Well don't forget that Oregon and Oregon St. are going to be very tough to beat. We have a pretty good shot, but it certainly isn't a lock.