DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Owa's visit went well. Gave it a 9/10. He did hang out with Suh a bit this weekend, though Jason Ankrah was his official host. All the usual events––academic support, coaches meetings, players lounges, facilities. He even met with Tom Osborne and had a nice conversation about the Nebraska tradition and state support.

According to him, we're in his top three or four. Sounds like a little work has yet to be done (and he has a couple more visits lined up), but we are definitely in the running. So keep your fingers crossed and hope we can manage to knock off Texas in the Championship game.

Brian Munson from Big Red Report said on 1620 today that he thinks NU has a really good shot at Owa. He said he wouldn't be surprised if NU landed both Owa and Jermarcus Hardrick. I don't know if I'm as optimistic as Munson, but what do I know? I can't imagine the celebrating that would go on throughout the state if we got both of these bigs.

Owa's visit went well. Gave it a 9/10. He did hang out with Suh a bit this weekend, though Jason Ankrah was his official host. All the usual events––academic support, coaches meetings, players lounges, facilities. He even met with Tom Osborne and had a nice conversation about the Nebraska tradition and state support.

According to him, we're in his top three or four. Sounds like a little work has yet to be done (and he has a couple more visits lined up), but we are definitely in the running. So keep your fingers crossed and hope we can manage to knock off Texas in the Championship game.

Isnt 9/10 kind of low? I mean, it seems like most of the time every trip is a 10/10 for every kid to every school, so wouldnt that make 9/10 on the low end?

I dont think I have ever even seen a kid give a trip anything lower then a 9/10.

Could you imagine a recruit saying a trip was a 4.5/10 or something like that.