DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

with everything thats on the line this weekend i think he'll come out very impressed. our crowd is gonna be even more and intense than the oklahoma game, and he will be watching our d-line dominate. if the huskers win this weekend, i think we make his final 2. :)

Not that its not possible, but i don't think the atmosphere will be the same that it was for the OU game... OU just has that aura that comes with them that gets the stadium going. I hope you're right, because we desperately need it.. but the stadium was absolutely dead for Tech, and i see this being somewhere in between that and OU.. sure, it's for the north, but its still KSU and a lot of people see that as an "oh who cares" kinda thing..

with everything thats on the line this weekend i think he'll come out very impressed. our crowd is gonna be even more and intense than the oklahoma game, and he will be watching our d-line dominate. if the huskers win this weekend, i think we make his final 2. :)

Not that its not possible, but i don't think the atmosphere will be the same that it was for the OU game... OU just has that aura that comes with them that gets the stadium going. I hope you're right, because we desperately need it.. but the stadium was absolutely dead for Tech, and i see this being somewhere in between that and OU.. sure, it's for the north, but its still KSU and a lot of people see that as an "oh who cares" kinda thing..

a night game for the north championship against bill snyder when the fans are feeling pretty good about the team...it'll be loud. i agree that it is unlikely to be louder than OU (loudest i've heard since '99 KSU), but it should be plenty loud.

a night game for the north championship against bill snyder when the fans are feeling pretty good about the team...it'll be loud. i agree that it is unlikely to be louder than OU (loudest i've heard since '99 KSU), but it should be plenty loud.

if that the stadium isn't rocking and pumping.. thats just disrespectful!!!!!

bring it fans!!!

Any news on his visit yet? If he didn't love it, we are probably done. Recruits that we nab from USC and Florida are one in a thousand.

People that saw him said he was smiling the whole time, he was treated like a rockstar, Chase Rome and him hit it off right away, Suh did a tremendous job with him. IMO everything went right. Our chances couldnt be better.