DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Baker Steinkuler was also a 5 star like 2 years ago. Only one every from Neb

Wasn't Eric Crouch rated the number player/quarterback in the country his senior year of high school by Super Prep or one of those? I know Rivals star rankings are a relatively new standard for ranking recruits.

not sure about crouch, but ahman green was a big time recruit, as was d'eangelo evans, the brown boys, turner gill, etc., etc. NU has had plenty of big time recruits over the years. the nonstop hype from the websites is the only thing new.

I hope we can get OO. Our defensive staff is solid. It looks like Florida DC Charlie Strong may go to Louisville...I can't see Strong at Florida much longer...he has worked his way to get a shot somewhere. Just sayin...likely a change at DC at Florida soon. I gotta believe OO would be a key to defensive schemes Pelini Bros. draw up in the coming years.

I hope we can get OO. Our defensive staff is solid. It looks like Florida DC Charlie Strong may go to Louisville...I can't see Strong at Florida much longer...he has worked his way to get a shot somewhere. Just sayin...likely a change at DC at Florida soon. I gotta believe OO would be a key to defensive schemes Pelini Bros. draw up in the coming years.

Also, Florida is in good position with Ronald Powell. I highly doubt OO would follow Powell to FL. I really do think we have a great chance hear.

Like the post above says, looks like the cavalry is headed to Oregon for an in-home soon.

Also, Florida is in good position with Ronald Powell. I highly doubt OO would follow Powell to FL. I really do think we have a great chance hear.

Like the post above says, looks like the cavalry is headed to Oregon for an in-home soon.

That is a GREAT thing. Our staff does very well with in home visits. Somebody get Ek to a tattoo parlor...

If he watched this game, he should commit tomorrow. Our D played lights out. We had 9 sacks and a few more TFL. Oregon got 33 put up on them and SC lost to Arizona.

If he is smart he'll choose NU.

Except the fact that we already have 5 signed DE's in this class... I don't know how much sense having 6 DE's makes.