DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Jeremy Crabtree "we have nothing public that has been said but privately it is said that Oregon is a MONSTER leader for him right now, he was down there for the Civil War and they are a MONSTER leader right now"

I would love to get this kid, but he seems soooooo family oriented and helps his mom raise the rest of his family and has such a great respect and love for his mom and family that I think he stays closer to home.

Not good news on this front......... Jeremy Crabtree from rivals just said on1620 the zone that Oregon has a MONSTER lead on Owa. Said that Owa was at the civil war and loved Oregon. This sux. I still hate Oregon for stealing Ngata about 5-6 years ago.

Jeremy Crabtree "we have nothing public that has been said but privately it is said that Oregon is a MONSTER leader for him right now, he was down there for the Civil War and they are a MONSTER leader right now"

I would love to get this kid, but he seems soooooo family oriented and helps his mom raise the rest of his family and has such a great respect and love for his mom and family that I think he stays closer to home.

Well he has been wrong many times before so here is to hoping he is wrong again :koolaid2:

I hope Jeremy is wrong also, but I can see OO being really impressed at the Oregon vs. OSU game. Looked exciting on TV.

I agree that the atmosphere looked electric in Eugene (as it always is), but I'm a little surprised he would be leaning toward OU or OSU considering there was absolutely no defense in that game. Both offenses are above average, but they looked like pro offenses going against high school defenses. Either OO sees immediate playing time at OU or he simply wants to stay close to home, because I don't see how he comes away from that game thinking that he'll receive better defensive instruction at OU than at Nebraska.

I hope Jeremy is wrong also, but I can see OO being really impressed at the Oregon vs. OSU game. Looked exciting on TV.

I agree that the atmosphere looked electric in Eugene (as it always is), but I'm a little surprised he would be leaning toward OU or OSU considering there was absolutely no defense in that game. Both offenses are above average, but they looked like pro offenses going against high school defenses. Either OO sees immediate playing time at OU or he simply wants to stay close to home, because I don't see how he comes away from that game thinking that he'll receive better defensive instruction at OU than at Nebraska.

Owa has said that he is not very interested in immediate playing time. He has stated that he wants to go to a place where he can be just another guy so he can work his way up to the top and not start at the top. He is looking for a challenge.

I do believe to get this kid we are going to have to beat out Oregon. They are the main competition. This isnt the last of the ups and downs in this kid's recruitment. You have to be stupid if you dont think that we arent going to send the house on his in home visit. Suh also winning (not just being nominated for but winning) every defensive award under the sun helps us out tremendously. Suh will help us out for this one as well being from Portland. Bo's track record of putting DL in the NFL wont be ignored by anyone in this instance. 3 top 5 picks in the last 3 years (if you count Suh) is impressive.

NEVER underestimate Papuchis either. NEVER.