DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

If he watched this game, he should commit tomorrow. Our D played lights out. We had 9 sacks and a few more TFL. Oregon got 33 put up on them and SC lost to Arizona.

If he is smart he'll choose NU.

Except the fact that we already have 5 signed DE's in this class... I don't know how much sense having 6 DE's makes.

Cotton is a project and I don't know if he moves to DE. Rome is a DT. Okuyemi and Vestal need a redshirt year. Asbhurn is a hybrid.

And if OO wants to come here, you make room because he could be a difference maker.

If he watched this game, he should commit tomorrow. Our D played lights out. We had 9 sacks and a few more TFL. Oregon got 33 put up on them and SC lost to Arizona.

Except the fact that we already have 5 signed DE's in this class... I don't know how much sense having 6 DE's makes.

I doubt all of them project as DE's. More than likely a few will be DT's.

I doubt all of them project as DE's. More than likely a few will be DT's.

yeah, i think rome will be converted into a DT, idk about vestal, maybe TE if he can catch??

I like the sound of that.

hell yeah... i think pretty much everyone knows it was lame what went down....

i am really liking the sound of things... if you look at the big picutre we have some great recruits coming in/thinking of coming to NU (Green) where in the recent past they paid NU no mind... great recruits coming spurs more great recruits plus solid coaching we can go somewhere.... no we have a long way to go but if you see the big picutre you can't helped but be stoked!!!

OO you need to roll out to nebraska and blow it up!!!

trust us we get the games on TV and you will get noticed!!!

Now that he sees that Suh is a Heisman finalist, and will win approx. 3-4 more awards on ESPN this Thursday.......being his host, and from Oregon........and Suh will give Pelini ALL of the credit......this should help real Owa in...

C'mon OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwa (next year's chant)