DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Unfortunate to see a guy of his promise waste it. UCLA doesn't have any good coaches, especially no good defensive coaches. It's unfortunate to see a guy like this waste his talent on a school that doesn't have the coaches he needs to make him the AA nebraska coaches would have.

I hope he takes the academics seriously because he now has a better chance to make more money in a career with his diploma than he will with football. I just don't know how he hasn't seen this with UCLA and Slick Rick and all his BS promises. Also, if he is truly a humble guy he doesn't pick UCLA and Los Angeles!! I'm sorry, but with Slick Rick and his crap staff he has a better chance to be bound for mediocrity than glory.

Anyway, I give Carnes much more props today than Owa. Why?? Because he decided to choose the "Hard Road." He didn't take the easy way out and go to a school where he could have started from day one and been the guy. But, he would have only been the guy at WKU and no one else would have ever heard of him. He decided to challenge himself and push himself to come to a school where he will have to compete and earn his spot. He also didn't give up on his dream, a dream of playing for a BCS MNC. This will be happening in the next few years, and he just might be the man leading us to it and throwing sweet fades to Cody Green in the endzone.

• Fire 1

Unfortunate to see a guy of his promise waste it. UCLA doesn't have any good coaches, especially no good defensive coaches. It's unfortunate to see a guy like this waste his talent on a school that doesn't have the coaches he needs to make him the AA nebraska coaches would have.

I hope he takes the academics seriously because he now has a better chance to make more money in a career with his diploma than he will with football. I just don't know how he hasn't seen this with UCLA and Slick Rick and all his BS promises. Also, if he is truly a humble guy he doesn't pick UCLA and Los Angeles!! I'm sorry, but with Slick Rick and his crap staff he has a better chance to be bound for mediocrity than glory.

Anyway, I give Carnes much more props today than Owa. Why?? Because he decided to choose the "Hard Road." He didn't take the easy way out and go to a school where he could have started from day one and been the guy. But, he would have only been the guy at WKU and no one else would have ever heard of him. He decided to challenge himself and push himself to come to a school where he will have to compete and earn his spot. He also didn't give up on his dream, a dream of playing for a BCS MNC. This will be happening in the next few years, and he just might be the man leading us to it and throwing sweet fades to Cody Green in the endzone.

:facepalm:

A lot of fUCLA talk going on here. I better retire from this thread before the natives turn on me. Peace.

Come on now Bruin...we wouldn't do that to you. Just say you love the Huskers more then the Bruins and do the wild cob for us :corndance and you are golden. But seriously no hate needs to go to UCLA whatsoever. I really hope Owa is great, makes it to the NFL, and provides for his family...he deserves it IMO. If I was Owa...let me tell you it would be tough to turn down going to UCLA. They have some good lookin ladies there.

:facepalm:

Yeah...uh ... wat?

C N Red...have you just started watching college football today? UCLA doesn't have any good coaches huh? Norm Chow is one of the best offensive coaches in college football hands down. Chuck Bullough is a hell of a defensive coordinator with NFL coaching experience to boot. I really don't understand when people come on a message board and whine about a 17 year old kid who decides to pick a university other than Nebraska. I guess some need the reality check!

fail. UCLA is stacked with great coaches. IMO the only thing we can hang above UCLA's head is the ability to develop athletes. I think we have the upper hand there. But lets be honest, your just pissed that we didn't land Owa, so your going after the UCLA coaches out of spite. Relax

• Fire 1

C N Red...have you just started watching college football today? UCLA doesn't have any good coaches huh? Norm Chow is one of the best offensive coaches in college football hands down. Chuck Bullough is a hell of a defensive coordinator with NFL coaching experience to boot. I really don't understand when people come on a message board and whine about a 17 year old kid who decides to pick a university other than Nebraska. I guess some need the reality check!

All that good coaching and they suck every year. Good luck owa. hope u have fun playing for a 500 team at best

• Fire 1