SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

But once again, if Braylon has to go the juco route he's no longer a recruit and we would have to recruit him again and get him to sign again. And as unfortunate as it is, there is no guarantee that he would decide to come to Nebraska again. Heck, there could be some teams who really kicked themselves for not recruiting Braylon hard enough and once he goes juco(if) he would be free to be recruited again. He may get an offer he likes better that he didn't get last time. Let's just hope and wish Braylon the best that he can make it in this year since he is signed, and just take what we get next year whether Aaron decides to come here or not.

lets just hope he MAKES it to Campus

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

As Mr. Wilson used to say, "Fort Scott!" Or something like that. Give him to jeff Sims for a year and then resign him. :ahhhhhhhh

Fort Scott isn't OUR farm team, even though one might think so from recent recruiting :) But, there is still no guarantee we get him back if he goes JUCO.

You can only do the 1 year route if you qualified out of high school. Otherwise you have to get your AA before you transfer.

so best case scenario if he went JUCO is that when we got him he'd be a 3 for 3? If he redshirted and then played a year at JUCO, we'd get him with 3 to play 3.

Let's just pray he makes it... we should know more here in the next 2-3 weeks. If he got his grades in summer school there's a chance he can still make it...

You can only do the 1 year route if you qualified out of high school. Otherwise you have to get your AA before you transfer.

so best case scenario if he went JUCO is that when we got him he'd be a 3 for 3? If he redshirted and then played a year at JUCO, we'd get him with 3 to play 3.

Let's just pray he makes it... we should know more here in the next 2-3 weeks. If he got his grades in summer school there's a chance he can still make it...

Grades and/or an improved test score that he should get back in the next few weeks.

As Mr. Wilson used to say, "Fort Scott!" Or something like that. Give him to jeff Sims for a year and then resign him. :ahhhhhhhh

Fort Scott isn't OUR farm team, even though one might think so from recent recruiting :) But, there is still no guarantee we get him back if he goes JUCO.

i actually go to school at fort scott! and if there is one thing i can say about coach sims his absolute number one priority is his players grades, he has a saying down here " graduate championship scholarship" if braylon was to come to fscc his grades would be number one and i know they would improve

No doubt in my mind that Braylon will be here, the kid is going to do whatever it takes. Us jining the Big 10 gives him a little more incentive to qualify to show Ohio State what they missed on. :koolaid2:

I'm assuming he's N and qualifies considering they've already updated him to the Football Roster page for the upcoming season.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=4&SPID=22&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=204880463&Q_SEASON=2010

No doubt in my mind that Braylon will be here, the kid is going to do whatever it takes. Us jining the Big 10 gives him a little more incentive to qualify to show Ohio State what they missed on. :koolaid2:

I'm assuming he's N and qualifies considering they've already updated him to the Football Roster page for the upcoming season.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=4&SPID=22&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=204880463&Q_SEASON=2010

No news might be good or bad news. Shouldnt be to much longer then we shall know, maybe a week or two.

The word is that he wont make it for the fall of 2010. But he will be placed by NU and be here as soon as Winter Conditioning of 2011. I would imagine something simular to what Antonio Bell did after he signed.

When are we supposed to know for sure?

When we see him running for a touchdown on his first carry.

Eh... it will play out similar to the Eric Martin situation... we will know sometime this summer.

He will be here this summer. What month he is here depends on how hard he works the rest of the school year.

All I gotta say is, what happened to that 1800 SAT score??? E-ZE, you're breaking my heart here since you convinced me that he'd make it. Ah well.