Bo Pelini on Jim Rome

Is this just for the Rome radio show or will I get to see this on Jim Rome is Burning on ESPN around 3:30 or so?

just radio.

Dang it lol. Somebody posted a link to listen to it....can I still listen to it even though its not live when I get home from work?

Dang it lol. Somebody posted a link to listen to it....can I still listen to it even though its not live when I get home from work?

It wasn't anything ground breaking. Just coach talk.

So you're telling me he didnt say why he dismissed Q?

This is my guess at what was said, "Team looks good, Team feels good, I like OUR chances."

It wasn't anything ground breaking. Just coach talk.

So you're telling me he didnt say why he dismissed Q?

This is my guess at what was said, "Team looks good, Team feels good, I like OUR chances."

Well the way Street_Novelist reacted with his Bogasm I just figured that it was a really good interview worth listening too :lol:

Just coach talk. nothing groundshaking.

He talked about the youth at our offensive skill positions, but there are some playmakers. Said Lee has all the tools be great, the only thing he lacks right now is experience, but he thinks that Lee is going to surprise a lot of people this year.

They talked a lot about where the program is at...

Pelini said that from the time he left Lincoln, until the time he came back as a HC the program had been torn... he feels that there is a lot more unity within the state, program, team, admin. now, but they still need to prove a lot on the field.

Rome asked if NU is back and Pelini mentioned that we have made great progress, but there is a long ways to go right now.

The Castille situation:

Pelini said he wouldn't say WHY Q is gone. Basically the same things we have been hearing, stating the rules are pretty black and white. Q had been warned and stepped outside the lines. Right now is the time when they are making progress and setting the tone for the program so the rules will be followed. He mentioned that these players are a team, playing for the Red N on the side of their helmets, not just for themselves.

Rome gushed about Pelini for awhile afterwards, stating this is what was missing for years and he thinks pelini has the perfect attitude for the program.

He talked about the youth at our offensive skill positions, but there are some playmakers. Said Lee has all the tools be great, the only thing he lacks right now is experience, but he thinks that Lee is going to surprise a lot of people this year.

Pelini said that from the time he left Lincoln, until the time he came back as a HC the program had been torn... he feels that there is a lot more unity within the state, program, team, admin. now, but they still need to prove a lot on the field.

Rome asked if NU is back and Pelini mentioned that we have made great progress, but there is a long ways to go right now.

The Castille situation:

Pelini said he wouldn't say WHY Q is gone. Basically the same things we have been hearing, stating the rules are pretty black and white. Q had been warned and stepped outside the lines. Right now is the time when they are making progress and setting the tone for the program so the rules will be followed. He mentioned that these players are a team, playing for the Red N on the side of their helmets, not just for themselves.

Rome gushed about Pelini for awhile afterwards, stating this is what was missing for years and he thinks pelini has the perfect attitude for the program.

Sweet thanks for that update Alex 4.0

The Castille situation:

interesting interview. i was up in arms over Q, but now I am thinking it has something more to do with him being a BC recruit making waves in Bo's system. nip it in the bud! Bo knows!!

The Castille situation:

interesting interview. i was up in arms over Q, but now I am thinking it has something more to do with him being a BC recruit making waves in Bo's system. nip it in the bud! Bo knows!!

:yeah

thanks for the interview re-cap Alex :clap

The Castille situation:

I think it is funny how you have completely changed your thought process on Bo compared to yesterday. On every thread you were saying how Bo is so inexperienced and should have discussed the situation with the Unity Council and TO, but now you say, "Bo knows!"

I think it is funny how you have completely changed your thought process on Bo compared to yesterday. On every thread you were saying how Bo is so inexperienced and should have discussed the situation with the Unity Council and TO, but now you say, "Bo knows!"

Behold the power of Jim Rome! :)

I noticed that, too. Funny stuff.