SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

maybe they can pull in the visitors.. :koolaid2:

Hey guys I know some really think it's creepy when we read recruits Facebooks but I'm friends with Jamal on there and he lost his mother. Everyone should keep him and his family in there thoughts and prayers. I lost my mom this year too it certainly isn't easy.

maybe they can pull in the visitors.. :koolaid2:

Hey guys I know some really think it's creepy when we read recruits Facebooks but I'm friends with Jamal on there and he lost his mother. Everyone should keep him and his family in there thoughts and prayers. I lost my mom this year too it certainly isn't easy.

Wow, that sucks. Best wishes to Jamal and his family.

sorry to hear that jamal... something in life are bigger than football and nothing is bigger than a mom...... i hope you are doing okay and know that everyone over here on Huskerboard and husker nation is thinking of you......

take care brother

irieboy

• Fire 1

Arlington Sam Houston 51, Crowley 48

11:47 PM CDT on Friday, August 27, 2010

From Staff Reports

Days after the death of his mother, Arlington Sam Houston quarterback Jamal Turner accounted for 412 total yards, including 298 rushing and five rushing touchdowns in the Texans' 51-48 victory against Crowley in a non-district season opener for both at Eagle Stadium.

Turner, a senior who has committed to Nebraska, had touchdown runs of 1,1, 43, 24 and 5 yards. He accounted for a sixth touchdown when he found Demarcus Ardison for an 11-yard score in the second quarter.

Both teams scored on all but one possession in the second half.

Crowley quarterback Sean Flynn and wide receiver LaBradford Harold hooked up on three scoring touchdown passes, and Flynn's 19-yard touchdown run cut the final deficit to three with 30 seconds left in the game.

Great job Jamal, Mom had the best seat in the house brother!