Oklahoma Game

Scratchtown

what if Nebraska came out with a Black helmet with a red N outlined in white for that game? dedhoarse:sarcasm

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Somebody close this thread immediately! It has an idea that might actually cause change. And all change that doesn't include pennies, nickles, dimes, or quarters is horrible!

What if they glued pennies, nickles, dimes and quarters to their helmets? Would that be ok?

what if Nebraska came out with a Black helmet with a red N outlined in white for that game? dedhoarse:sarcasm

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Somebody close this thread immediately! It has an idea that might actually cause change. And all change that doesn't include pennies, nickles, dimes, or quarters is horrible!

What if they glued pennies, nickles, dimes and quarters to their helmets? Would that be ok?

If they put them on the back of the helmets, we would have more quarterbacks!!! :laughpound

maybe instead of everyone wearing red to the game we should start telling everyone to wear black! :dumdum

That's a wonderful idea!! Who's in??

WOW! That's so awesome how people come up with such original ideas. I'm going to buy my black jersey right now!.... :sarcasm

And don't forget to wear it to the game! :dumdum

Oh yeah... Thanks for reminding me because I may have slipped up and accidentally wore red to the Sea of Red.... I mean... err.. Black... :LOLtartar

Dude! You just came up with a SWeeT new name for us! The Black Sea!!!!!111!! :woo

Honestly what point does this idea serve?

Uniforms and helmets don't make players play better, its just something for the fans to get all jacked up about.

You know what will end up happening? Nebraska will lose the game, the helmet idea will be permanently trashed, fans will be pissed about it, and it will go into the bin of terrible Nebraska game ideas in the mix with the huge solid red stripe down the pants (like back in the early 2000's) and doing a black hole.