DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

Jalen is no longer a priority for the staff, he has not played to a level that has kept the staff interested.

Ya I've read elsewhere that he wasn't playing that hot, including while back when Rivals gave Santos a glowing game-review there was another for Grimble, they thought he was alright but weren't especially impressed.

• 2 months later...

Has reopened his recruitment. Now before everyone starts pumping sunshine thinking there is hope. It is like a <1%chance. Visited the U last week, has connections with staff members that used to be at USC. Heading across town to Westwood this weekend. Maybe he and Owa will be lifting partners.

Right now

UCLA 47%

Miami 48%

USC 4%

NU <1%

Has reopened his recruitment. Now before everyone starts pumping sunshine thinking there is hope. It is like a <1%chance. Visited the U last week, has connections with staff members that used to be at USC. Heading across town to Westwood this weekend. Maybe he and Owa will be lifting partners.

Right now

UCLA 47%

Miami 48%

USC 4%

NU <1%

maybe his dad chirping in his ear will lead to a bump to a 5 % chance or so.....

but whatever... screw U$C

Right now

UCLA 47%

Miami 48%

USC 4%

NU <1%

maybe his dad chirping in his ear will lead to a bump to a 5 % chance or so.....

but whatever... screw U$C

Pretty sure the boat hasset sail with our staff so long ago it should be porting in Thailand soon. And even with daddy chirppin in the ear I;m think he becomes a Cane or a Bruin, but you never know our recruiting "is in utter disarray" to so many on the board.

Pretty sure the boat hasset sail with our staff so long ago it should be porting in Thailand soon. And even with daddy chirppin in the ear I;m think he becomes a Cane or a Bruin, but you never know our recruiting "is in utter disarray" to so many on the board.

If it set sail, it left port on the assumption we'd be sitting at 20+ commits right now with a solid list of DL recruits...not a gaping hole in an otherwise great class. My guess is they turned the boat around a while back because it left w/out any cargo.

If it set sail, it left port on the assumption we'd be sitting at 20+ commits right now with a solid list of DL recruits...not a gaping hole in an otherwise great class. My guess is they turned the boat around a while back because it left w/out any cargo.

Jalen didnt help his cause during the season, put on some bad weight and didnt play up to expectations.

Jalen didnt help his cause during the season, put on some bad weight and didnt play up to expectations.

Playing for Bo would probably fix that in a hurry.

JP had an in home with Grimble the other day..might have a better chance then we think.

NOW THAT IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get your hopes up on this one, guys. From what I'm hearing from probably the best UCLA football recruiting insider, it's about 90% UCLA and 10% Miami. He'll be taking his official to UCLA this weekend. Like I said with Owa, if football is his priority, then he should pick Nebraska. But it looks like he'll end up playing with Owa.