WR Joshua Reese

herbie4pres

• 3 weeks later...

Ya its kinda wierd, he says he's still high on us in the headline but then you go to his schools of interest and south florida and central florida are high interest while other schools such as florida, florida state and NU are all medium.

Don't put too much stock in what his profile says. He is still high on us. In the article, he says just that. Distance is no factor and he is looking for a place where he can feel comfortable and a place that has a great environment.

He may very well end up at South Florida but I think we have as good a shot as anyone to steal him. I'm really high on this kid and hope we pull all the stops out to get him here. It all starts by winning games.

Aside from a select few (Blake, Steele) I think it varies from year to year how successful a coach is in recruiting. Remember last year when we were all so high on Ekler? He was in charge of a lot of our big texas prospects and he hasn't snagged one of them yet I don't think. That doesn't mean he isn't a good recruiter. I think the whole staff does a very good job of relating personally to recruits and this class is looking to be pretty damn good.

Aside from a select few (Blake, Steele) I think it varies from year to year how successful a coach is in recruiting. Remember last year when we were all so high on Ekler? He was in charge of a lot of our big texas prospects and he hasn't snagged one of them yet I don't think. That doesn't mean he isn't a good recruiter. I think the whole staff does a very good job of relating personally to recruits and this class is looking to be pretty damn good.

Maybe, but JP is starting to show that he will be that Blake or Steele type of recruiter. He pulled in some top talent last year, Ankrah comes to mind first, and is showing it again this year.

Maybe, but JP is starting to show that he will be that Blake or Steele type of recruiter. He pulled in some top talent last year, Ankrah comes to mind first, and is showing it again this year.

its just a lot of work i worry for one guy... seems like our top guys always fall on one or two recruiters like JP and with guys like J Reese you need time to have that relationship... definelty dont want the guy to burn out especially with all the issues the coaching staff is going through this week after the loss......

bring Joshua Reese home JP :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

• 3 weeks later...

seeing USF get demolished has to help our chances.

I didn't catch the game, but I saw a score of 31-0 with time left in the fourth. Hopefully he saw the game :)

Typical USF and Rutgers, USF starts strong and limps down the homestretch. Rutgers starts slow including a blowout loss and finishes strong.