WR Joshua Reese

herbie4pres

seeing USF get demolished has to help our chances.

I didn't catch the game, but I saw a score of 31-0 with time left in the fourth. Hopefully he saw the game :)

Typical USF and Rutgers, USF starts strong and limps down the homestretch. Rutgers starts slow including a blowout loss and finishes strong.

COme on Josh!! Nebraska is the place for you!!

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on him?

no news is good news at this point i guess..........

He has UCF and USF still listed as High, and Nebraska as one of the teams at Medium. Is that old news? Figured since he's wearing an NU jacket in his profile pic, I figured that might be good for us.

Any updates on him?

He has UCF and USF still listed as High, and Nebraska as one of the teams at Medium. Is that old news? Figured since he's wearing an NU jacket in his profile pic, I figured that might be good for us.

It's been that way for a while now. Haven't heard much from him, but last I saw he was still high on us. Also wouldn't put too much stock in the Rivals pic.

Any updates on him?

It's been that way for a while now. Haven't heard much from him, but last I saw he was still high on us. Also wouldn't put too much stock in the Rivals pic.

:yeah I'm pretty sure rivals doesn't call up kids and ask them what pic they want on their profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Committed to UCF along with teammates Jeffrey Godfrey-QB and Jammal McClain-DB.

This is interesting because it was initially reported by Rivals that Godfrey committed to USF, which helped to trigger all of the Carnes to NU talk.

Yeah. He stated that the report of him committing to USF was erroneous.