SIGNED LB Lavonte David

This is the Lavonte David thread, I think you got confused...

I read on the Big Red Report(facebook) that yoshi made a comment after Munson stated that David took at trip to USF. Right after that comment was posted, Yoshi said, he is coming.

Yoshi was not happy with David taking that trip. I have a thoery on why he went. Chasing some tail????? Free trip in my opinion.

There is plenty of reason to worry here. Bo is mad about the trip, and word is David is 50/50 on NU USF.

Good chance David is not in this class.

I see this is your 2nd post. We have seen too many people just stop by to make waves, so why do you say this?

:yeah

I read on the Big Red Report(facebook) that yoshi made a comment after Munson stated that David took at trip to USF. Right after that comment was posted, Yoshi said, he is coming.

Yoshi was not happy with David taking that trip. I have a thoery on why he went. Chasing some tail????? Free trip in my opinion.

There is plenty of reason to worry here. Bo is mad about the trip, and word is David is 50/50 on NU USF.

I see this is your 2nd post. We have seen too many people just stop by to make waves, so why do you say this?

Don't mess with EZ-E or the Huskerboard.com, we will get all CSI on you.

Don't mess with EZ-E or the Huskerboard.com, we will get all CSI on you.

:laughpound :laughpound

It was an honest question that I would like to have answered though. Me personally I did hear he took a visit to USF but then also heard that he contact Ekeler and reaffirmed his committment and it was all over.

Just what I was told by someone with good inside sources. It may only be my 2nd post on this board, but I'm a long time Scout subscriber and am a long time Husker fan. You don't have to believe me...just sharing what I heard.

When verbal commits take other visits (especially without telling the coaches ahead of time)...there is always reason to be concerned.

• Fire 1

Just what I was told by someone with good inside sources. It may only be my 2nd post on this board, but I'm a long time Scout subscriber and am a long time Husker fan. You don't have to believe me...just sharing what I heard.

When verbal commits take other visits (especially without telling the coaches ahead of time)...there is always reason to be concerned.

We agree with that statement about verbal commits.

Understand why we asked you to elaborate though. Think about it from our perspective: you had two posts on this board before, you tell us something like that about one of our highly recruited guys, etc. We had no other reason to believe that you werent just another person dropping by to make waves on this board like all the others.

Welcome to the board. Look forward to hearing more from you and reading what you have to say in our discussions.

I am fairly confident that Lavonte will be N though.

We agree with that statement about verbal commits.

Understand why we asked you to elaborate though. Think about it from our perspective: you had two posts on this board before, you tell us something like that about one of our highly recruited guys, etc. We had no other reason to believe that you werent just another person dropping by to make waves on this board like all the others.

Welcome to the board. Look forward to hearing more from you and reading what you have to say in our discussions.

I am fairly confident that Lavonte will be N though.

Completely understand the skepticism. Love this board so far, good info...that's why I came over.

• Fire 1

Lol well for one, theres no reason to be concerned with a 20 year old kid taking a visit to southern florida in the middle of winter wanting to get laid. Two would you tell bo? he would probably have ripped that kid to shreds lol i mean honestly how do u say theres is always a reason to be concerned when a 20 year old guy wants to take a free paid for trip by the university of southern florida to see tons of hot bitches in swimsuits and party it up in the off season? Can't wait til signing day til all this bullsh#t is overwith, gaw rumors are rediculous, almost like opinions which are like a$$hole$, we all have one and they all smell.

Lol well for one, theres no reason to be concerned with a 20 year old kid taking a visit to southern florida in the middle of winter wanting to get laid. Two would you tell bo? he would probably have ripped that kid to shreds lol i mean honestly how do u say theres is always a reason to be concerned when a 20 year old guy wants to take a free paid for trip by the university of southern florida to see tons of hot bitches in swimsuits and party it up in the off season? Can't wait til signing day til all this bullsh#t is overwith, gaw rumors are rediculous, almost like opinions which are like a$$hole$, we all have one and they all smell.

Understand what you are saying, but can we please keep it somewhat civil on this board? This looks like a text message.

• Fire 1

Article about JUCOs on Yahoo! that mentions Lavonte David and Hardrick.

• LB Lavonte David. One of the less hyped members of the celebrated Northwestern (Miami) High senior class that stocked the hometown Hurricanes with eight signees in 2008, David committed to Middle Tennessee State instead before bouncing to Fort Scott C.C. in Kansas. If he catches on Nebraska, the detour was a smart one: David added 25 pounds to his undersized prep frame in Kansas and drew the attention of most of the Midwest as the top JUCO linebacker in the country. He'll be in Lincoln in the fall with an equally hyped Fort Scott teammate, hulking offensive tackle Jermarcus Hardrick, who's already enrolled for the spring.

Entire Article