Leach for OC!!!!!!!

WCHusker

so are the tech fans upset about this?

Don't know about the fans, but they quoted a few players saying they were happy he is gone. Then there are a couple of players who are on Leach's side. :dunno

I imagine there's some division among players on the team on this matter. Not a good time to be divided.

How cool would that be?

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

Imagine his offense with pelini's D... :w00t

...this would be like mixing matter with anti-matter, or the ghostbusters 'crossing the streams'

this.

bo has talked about how he thinks the offense is soft, and wants a power based o to go with his skull crushing d. leach is good, but his style would be no help at all at husker practices.

Talk about a butting of heads, Bo and Leach would probably both just throw down right there on the field. Leach is an egotistical ass and loves to make a fool of himself on television. It would never work and I hope it would never be tried.

Just my .02

So your sayin' he's going to be an ESPN anal-yst.

Talk about a butting of heads, Bo and Leach would probably both just throw down right there on the field. Leach is an egotistical ass and loves to make a fool of himself on television. It would never work and I hope it would never be tried.

Just my .02

So your sayin' he's going to be an ESPN anal-yst.

Probably, and he'll be partnered with a certain current ESPN analyst Craig James. NOW THAT WOULD BE GOOD TV :LOLtartar

Once the truth comes out, i.e. James' kid exaggerated his story, university has been gunning (no pun intended) for Leach for awhile, Leach won't be coaching anywhere. He'll be too busy putting his Pepperdine law degree to good use and suing the beJesus out of TT for termination without cause, amongst other things, and winning a hefty chuck of change either through a settlement or decision.

Although, Leach would be an awesome pick-up, even if it was only short-lived...

Has anyone thought how interesting it is that both Leach and Mangino are going through similar problems and were on the same staff together (OU 1999)?

Once the truth comes out, i.e. James' kid exaggerated his story, university has been gunning (no pun intended) for Leach for awhile, Leach won't be coaching anywhere. He'll be too busy putting his Pepperdine law degree to good use and suing the beJesus out of TT for termination without cause, amongst other things, and winning a hefty chuck of change either through a settlement or decision.

Although, Leach would be an awesome pick-up, even if it was only short-lived...

Has anyone thought how interesting it is that both Leach and Mangino are going through similar problems and were on the same staff together (OU 1999)?

:clap:yeah:espnsucks:

i feel dumb for using animated thingymajiggers for a response, but i feel they are too available and succinct for this post to not use them.

oh-- i keep thinking that many on this board arent aware of the transfer angle to smu, or wherever, that the james family was pushing. leach has a bold, clear policy against in state, and especially a future opponent, transfers. its well known. the james family is playing every card they have to overcome this reality. its a game changer if you think this is all about mike leach putting a kid in a closet.