Espn Radio

mwj98

Yesterday, down here in Big D, the Nebraska Blackshirts got huge props from Michael Irvin and his crew. They were talking how "overpowering" nebraska's defense was against Texas and how Alabama's d is similar. Also, they made comparisons to Cody and Suh. And Irvin said, "Cody can clog up the middle, but Suh can clog and move".

I thought it was nice yesterday to hear folks talk about our team like they used to in the 90's.

Also, it was nice to hear the Nebraska references last night during the game. I tell you what, that definitely helps with recruiting.

GBR!!!

Yesterday, down here in Big D, the Nebraska Blackshirts got huge props from Michael Irvin and his crew. They were talking how "overpowering" nebraska's defense was against Texas and how Alabama's d is similar. Also, they made comparisons to Cody and Suh. And Irvin said, "Cody can clog up the middle, but Suh can clog and move".

I thought it was nice yesterday to hear folks talk about our team like they used to in the 90's.

Also, it was nice to hear the Nebraska references last night during the game. I tell you what, that definitely helps with recruiting.

GBR!!!

:yeah

I have a feeling next year we are right around 1-2 losses and win the big 12..

i think we have a HUGE recruiting class in 2011, im talking top 5.

Any predictions on which games we lose? In the past few years, (Not 2009) everyone could look at our schedule and identify the "sure" losses. I don't see any of those next year. Very favorable schedule. I think there is a legit chance we win em all.

:restore

I'll hold you to that top 5 predicition. I was thinking top 10 or 15. but I guess we do have a solid start with lots of top talent looking at us.

Any predictions on which games we lose? In the past few years, (Not 2009) everyone could look at our schedule and identify the "sure" losses. I don't see any of those next year. Very favorable schedule. I think there is a legit chance we win em all.

:restore

Texas at home is the game of our season and then UT or OU in the BIG 12 Championship.

If we start out in top 10, like 9 then run the table, we have to move up and play for a NC.

It is early but our chances run through UT and UT/OU. We beat them and it would be hard to have anyone overtake our schedule and ranking.

And yes, I think we can end up with a top 5 in recruiting. 10 ten for sure.

We could actually be favored in EVERY game next season. That hasn't happened in a decade.

Will we win them all? Who knows. (We can't have what happened against ISU this year ever happen again.) but at least more than just the heavy koolaid drinkers can realistically see us winning em all again.

i drink so much kool-aid, i got diabetes!!!

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

GBR!!!

It is nice to see NU is relevant again.

it is fun to dream, but i hope to see some "proof" of the O, before i get too carried away...

I agree Hunter, I don't wanna say we're going to run the table just yet until I know about our offense. We'll have the defense and special teams locked down, just gotta get that O sorted out.

+1

My hope is that our offense was just "banged up" all year, and what they showed against a very good Arizona D in the Holiday Bowl is more indicitve of their true potential. With more experience and an influx of new talent next year, I'm hoping that they can at least average scoring 30 per game. If thats the case, there doesn't look to be any games that they will not be able to compete in (win) next year.

My fingers are crossed.