OG Zach Fulton

Nexus

I just hope that bo Knows what he's doing with the schollies, it would suck to have like Coop or Owa commit and not have enough spots to accept them

He will make room for those 2.

Yeah, should we start a pool over who this year's Shawn Bodtman will be?

bodtman was a unique situation. if we need to make room for a special recruit, it will not be by dropping another. we may push harder for gray shirts or we may assign one less to deserving walk-ons. one thing that is certain is that we will see more attrition from the roster by the end of spring. there always is.

I just hope that bo Knows what he's doing with the schollies, it would suck to have like Coop or Owa commit and not have enough spots to accept them

He will make room for those 2.

Yeah, should we start a pool over who this year's Shawn Bodtman will be?

bodtman was a unique situation. if we need to make room for a special recruit, it will not be by dropping another. we may push harder for gray shirts or we may assign one less to deserving walk-ons. one thing that is certain is that we will see more attrition from the roster by the end of spring. there always is.

more chatter that he planning on staying with tennesse now.........

Word on another board is that Fulton may possibly be back on the table with the Vol OL coach moving on. Wonder if we would take 4 if we get Carnes, Owa, and Cooper...??

if it's the right four i hope (and think) we would make room.

If the 4 are Owa, Cooper, Carnes, and Fulton then yes the staff makes room. However I don't see the O-Line Coach leaving Tennessee as being a big factor here. Fulton's primary recruiter is their OC and he isn't going anywhere.

Word on another board is that Fulton may possibly be back on the table with the Vol OL coach moving on. Wonder if we would take 4 if we get Carnes, Owa, and Cooper...??

if it's the right four i hope (and think) we would make room.

If the 4 are Owa, Cooper, Carnes, and Fulton then yes the staff makes room. However I don't see the O-Line Coach leaving Tennessee as being a big factor here. Fulton's primary recruiter is their OC and he isn't going anywhere.

:yeah