It Has Come To My Attention

the photo I use in my signature. Now, rest assured that Boz and I spent hours trying to find just the right signature to use on this board. We wanted one that reflected our love of Husker AND Cyclone football...one that contained elements of both teams. That is why we finally settled upon the one below. It shows both Husker players and Cyclone players. It shows a mixture of both offensive and defensive players...why I practically immortalized Mike Smith! Where else is an O-lineman going to get more exposure than in my sig. Hell...I even made it impartial by making sure that neither the Huskers nor the Cyclones were in posession of the football! How much more unbiased can a guy get?

Yet I still get complaints..."Ooooh Cy...that picture hurts my delicate feelings" or "Ooooh Cy...that picture makes me sad" from all the liberal whiney babies who don't know that those who forget the past (even with me constantly reminding them) are condemned to repeat it.

However, since I am accustom to being the "bigger man", I am willing, for the good of the board, to change my signature photo if anyone can offer one that they feel best exemplifies Cy the Cyclone. Once such a photo is offered I will, out of the kindness of my heart, happily change my signature in order to keep the peace and harmony going.

Feel free to use the space below to attach a signature photo which you feel would be appropriate for both myself and my fellow HuskerBoardians so that I may choose.

• Fire 1

the photo I use in my signature. Now, rest assured that Boz and I spent hours trying to find just the right signature to use on this board. We wanted one that reflected our love of Husker AND Cyclone football...one that contained elements of both teams. That is why we finally settled upon the one below. It shows both Husker players and Cyclone players. It shows a mixture of both offensive and defensive players...why I practically immortalized Jesse, James and Mike Smith! Where else is a bunch of guys named Smith going to get more exposure than in my sig. Hell...I even made it impartial by making sure that neither the Huskers nor the Cyclones were in posession of the football! How much more unbiased can a guy get?

Yet I still get complaints..."Ooooh Cy...that picture hurts my delicate feelings" or "Ooooh Cy...that picture makes me sad" from all the liberal whiney babies who don't know that those who forget the past (even with me constantly reminding them) are condemned to repeat it.

However, since I am accustom to being the "bigger man", I am willing, for the good of the board, to change my signature photo if anyone can offer one that they feel best exemplifies Cy the Cyclone. Once such a photo is offered I will, out of the kindness of my heart, happily change my signature in order to keep the peace and harmony going.

Feel free to use the space below to attach a signature photo which you feel would be appropriate for both myself and my fellow HuskerBoardians so that I may choose.

Fixed it, and there's nothing wrong with being proud of your team. They won this year, we have next year to get one back.

There's nothing wrong with your current sig. I don't recall any rules stating you need to use a "Huskers are teh best ownz0rz" sig on the board. If you like it, keep it.

And this is coming from a poster who doesn't care much for you anymore. But good lord, don't let other posters change a sig you worked hard finding and like when there's nothing wrong with it.

• Fire 1