S Wayne Lyons

Nexus

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but frankly, I'm too lazy to look for it. When does he plan on making his decision? We are filling up fast and I really don't want him to get left out if he wants in. I'm already worried with Todd Peat waiting till the Army game.

I'd say both Lyons and Peat get in if they want in - regardless of numbers.

Now that is what I like to hear!

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but frankly, I'm too lazy to look for it. When does he plan on making his decision? We are filling up fast and I really don't want him to get left out if he wants in. I'm already worried with Todd Peat waiting till the Army game.

I'd say both Lyons and Peat get in if they want in - regardless of numbers.

:yeah

Wayne Lyons has said he plans to announce at the Army All American game.

Well it looks like that could be a really great day or one that we'll want to forget. But if they decide not to go with us, at least we have about a month to seal the deal on other guys.

Historically these AA decisions haven't gone our way, but it will be a really great day regardless. We haven't had this much representation at the AA game in a long time. Remember there are a number of juniors there as well. Nebraska's name is becoming more prominent at events like this. That can only benefit us.

Wayne Lyons has said he plans to announce at the Army All American game.

Well it looks like that could be a really great day or one that we'll want to forget. But if they decide not to go with us, at least we have about a month to seal the deal on other guys.

Historically these AA decisions haven't gone our way, but it will be a really great day regardless. We haven't had this much representation at the AA game in a long time. Remember there are a number of juniors there as well. Nebraska's name is becoming more prominent at events like this. That can only benefit us.

This is the most recruits NU has had in the Army AA game since Clownahan's first full year recruiting class. Suh, Piccou, Roark, Marlon, Congdon, and maybe one more all played that year. The only announcer that spurned NU that I recall also occured that year, with one Nyan Boatang. Damn I really wanted that kid just for his name alone, Good to see he has succeeded every institution he has been to. :sarcasm