S Wayne Lyons

Nexus

i'll be honest...not that impressed with the demo reel BUT...like previous posts...looks like he could be a solid back for nebraska....he's not that big tho for a linebacker...maybe outside linebacker i guess but he'd have to get bigger...i didn't like his demeanor after every tackle though....get the tackle and go back to the huddle...he'll learn that when he gets to nebraska!

He is a safety.

i'll be honest...not that impressed with the demo reel BUT...like previous posts...looks like he could be a solid back for nebraska....he's not that big tho for a linebacker...maybe outside linebacker i guess but he'd have to get bigger...i didn't like his demeanor after every tackle though....get the tackle and go back to the huddle...he'll learn that when he gets to nebraska!

He is a safety.

He will be recruited as a safety/PESO back for Nebraska. He was a 16 year old kid in his film, he's goin to have some fun!

I have to be honest.... outside of Aaron Green I think Lyons is the kid I'm hoping for a commit out of the most. I don't know how it's possible NOT to like his film. I think he reminds me of a player out of the mold of an Ed Reed or someone like that. He certainly has a ways to go before he's anything close to that but that's what his style of play reminds me of. Fingers crossed.

Final 7 are:

Florida

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Tennessee

UCLA

Wayne do you really want to practice at all hours of the day, longer than rules allow, and have your acedemics suffer when playing for RichRod?

OR do you want to really sit around a camp fire singing Kum Bi Ya with skippy while contemplating the meaning of life, instead of improving your skills on the field?

Come on this could have been made a final five so easily.

Final 7 are:

Florida

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Tennessee

UCLA

Wayne do you really want to practice at all hours of the day, longer than rules allow, and have your acedemics suffer when playing for RichRod?

OR do you want to really sit around a camp fire singing Kum Bi Ya with skippy while contemplating the meaning of life, instead of improving your skills on the field?

I have not said his name in awhile but I guess I will now. Speaking of UCLA, after watching them get pounded by Stanford I can't help but to think that Owa made the complete wrong decision. He could have been great here, instead he will be playing for 4th in the Pac Ten.

Final 7 are:

Florida

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Tennessee

UCLA

I have not said his name in awhile but I guess I will now. Speaking of UCLA, after watching them get pounded by Stanford I can't help but to think that Owa made the complete wrong decision. He could have been great here, instead he will be playing for 4th in the Pac Ten.

With that display, I'd say competing for 6th in the conference might be as high as they can go. The past two weeks they've looked rotten. I think a game between them and Colorado might be extremely entertaining at this point.

Final 7 are:

Florida

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Tennessee

UCLA

With that display, I'd say competing for 6th in the conference might be as high as they can go. The past two weeks they've looked rotten. I think a game between them and Colorado might be extremely entertaining at this point.

Well OO burned his redshirt yesterday, and I think a UCLA/Iowa State game would be even more entertaining.

However, back to Wayne, too bad he wasn't able to see this secondary play yesterday. Straight lockdown across the board. It was a thing of beauty to watch. Wayne could easily fit in with this unit. Send him the tape and then have one simple question on a notecard asking, "And how many of these other teams secondaries are playing at this level, and will get you to this level"?

Final 7 are:

Florida

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Tennessee

UCLA

Well OO burned his redshirt yesterday, and I think a UCLA/Iowa State game would be even more entertaining.

However, back to Wayne, too bad he wasn't able to see this secondary play yesterday. Straight lockdown across the board. It was a thing of beauty to watch. Wayne could easily fit in with this unit. Send him the tape and then have one simple question on a notecard asking, "And how many of these other teams secondaries are playing at this level, and will get you to this level"?

The coaches will show him tape of the secondary, and let Wayne know that he could be apart of this lockdown secondary.

Final 7 are:

Florida

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Stanford

Tennessee

UCLA

I just posted an update on the OO thread. We all moved on but look at his choice. 5 and 6 win seasons in the PAC Ten????