Ok...let's hear it...

Back when I was a freshman in college, I had a little too much to drink before a game I attended. By about halftime I was nearly passed out. One of my buddies asked me if I was doing ok, and according to him I responded with: "Dude, help me! I think I'm drowning." And he then asked me what I was talking about... I then said, "Dude! The Sea of Red! It's too f**king big to swim across!"

So there you go... cool story, huh?

well, my last name is kosmicki (pronounced kAHz-mick-kee) and i always was called kozz for short, see my tattoo to the left, and 5 was always my number. when i first got on AIM way back when, kozz5, kozz55, kozz555, kozzman5, kozzman55 were already taken, so i got kozzman555 lol. im kozzman555 on pretty much everything

Back when I was a freshman in college, I had a little too much to drink before a game I attended. By about halftime I was nearly passed out. One of my buddies asked me if I was doing ok, and according to him I responded with: "Dude, help me! I think I'm drowning." And he then asked me what I was talking about... I then said, "Dude! The Sea of Red! It's too f**king big to swim across!"

So there you go... cool story, huh?

Classic Drowning! Well done...that sig is sweet by the way. I was watching that game last year and went crazy.

Ok, back in college at UNL, my cousing worked the Daily Nebraskan. He is a friggin funny guy. He started his own "club" called HANC..... it stands for Huskers Are National Champions. He would send out newsletters that were "parodies" and "comical" and mainly poked fun at our opponents. We had about 10 guys who were "HANC" members. We even got new t-shirts with the HANC logo on it for 3 years in a row.... I wore one of them under my husker game-day jersey for years, before BC ruined the streak.

Hence, I go by HANC.

Melvin Jr. --my grandfather. Firstborn. Still kicking.

Michael Sr. --my father. Firstborn. Still kicking.

Me --myself. Firstborn, and current end of the Todd line. I find out in a week if it still on my shoulders with me and a beautiful little daughter or continues on a son's shoulders. We chose not to find out the sex until the birth.

Just a wierd little thing I thought up one day.

When Bo first hired on I read some quote from him about the nuances of football. I thought NUance would be a good handle, you know, because it has NU in it. That, and because it is a short name and doesn’t take long to type in.

Me --myself. Firstborn, and current end of the Todd line. I find out in a week if it still on my shoulders with me and a beautiful little daughter or continues on a son's shoulders. We chose not to find out the sex until the birth.

I thought your name was todd and you thought highly of your own flavor.

I thought your name was todd and you thought highly of your own flavor.

Its funny you say that. My girl has mocked me before in the same manner. Sometimes its in a good way tho. :facepalm::snacks:

believe it or not, i support the nebraska men's basketball team. i'm pretty original

You know I kind of just made up mine on the spot. Just thought of redout and the 22 is my number in every sport.

love the number choice, was my number for all sports, also. altho now that i'm old and only get to play softball i've switched to a number that better fits... 2!

Living in the north east, all I hear about is Penn St- LinebackerU. Even USC is Tailback U, and Miami QuarterbackU. I started referring to Nebraska as DefensiveLine U. We deserve that title- Glover and Suh both Heisman finalists, several Outland and Lombardi winners, multiple current NFL players, a bright future (Crick and Baker).

I had never seen that nickname in use before...so now we are officially DEFENSIVE LINE U