A texas fans opinion

ADS

Let him talk... I hope he comes to Lincoln for the game... a lot of Texas fans think Nebraska is a joke... but it's because they've never seen what we have or how we play. Let's invite him to come to the game, get him some tickets, and give him the opportunity to become educated about Nebraska football. Let's show him our sportsmanship, hospitality, and services in Lincoln, and give him a great game day atmosphere. GUARANTEE YOU he won't trash us after that... especially after we beat UT and give him a dose of why Nebraska fans are the best in the country.

He's a moron. The 'return to greatness' actually has begun and the Longhorn's fall from dominance has also begun. Alas, talk is cheap so I guess we'll settle the score on Oct. 16.

Texas needs to have been dominant in order to fall from dominance. The Huskers, after 3 National Titles in 4 years (and what should have been 4 titles in 5 years (were it not for the Florida State officiating in 93) --- they went down and it was a fall from dominance.

Texas has won what 1 title in something like 20+ years, right? What have they won? The B12... sure. But winning the B12 with regularity does not constitute dominance. They cannot fall from dominance for they have not been dominant.

• Fire 1

What is funny to me is ever since the Big XII was formed...what has Texas really done? I know they have pretty good overall records and that is something to be proud of, but seriously Texas is only 3-2 in Big XII conference championship games. Even Nebraska, who is so called delusional by this guy, is 2-3 in the CCG. But what is really funny is OU is on this list and they are 6-1 in the CCG. OU is the dominant one...not Texas.

Texas has had 1 MNC in 2005 and the last one was in 1970 even though in 1970 we actually won it with a record of 11-0-1 and Texas was 10-1. That is Texas for you though. I would say our run in the 90's makes us way more relevant then Texas anyways.

It always makes me wonder with all that supposed talent and all of those top recruits...why is it Texas is still not good enough to win more championships (heck even conference championships for that matter). I will give them credit, they have a great win percentage. But you can't talk about delusional without mentioning Texas fans.

Let him talk... I hope he comes to Lincoln for the game... a lot of Texas fans think Nebraska is a joke... but it's because they've never seen what we have or how we play. Let's invite him to come to the game, get him some tickets, and give him the opportunity to become educated about Nebraska football. Let's show him our sportsmanship, hospitality, and services in Lincoln, and give him a great game day atmosphere. GUARANTEE YOU he won't trash us after that... especially after we beat UT and give him a dose of why Nebraska fans are the best in the country.

GIVE HIM TICKETS! THAT'S CRAZYTALK I WANT 'EM. J/K. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him...........

Its funny that all of this "Talent" and "Dominance" the Longhorns seem to claim has amounted to 2* Conference Championships and 1 National Championship. If Reggie Bush wasnt an idiot and tried to pitch that ball to L. White Texas wouldnt even have the one National Championship. With all that talent they claim they have they better put up a lot more than what they currently have. Texas will finish 2nd in the South this year behind OU.

Its funny that all of this "Talent" and "Dominance" the Longhorns seem to claim has amounted to 2* Conference Championships and 1 National Championship. If Reggie Bush wasnt an idiot and tried to pitch that ball to L. White Texas wouldnt even have the one National Championship. With all that talent they claim they have they better put up a lot more than what they currently have. Texas will finish 2nd in the South this year behind OU.

Agree