CB Tevin Mitchel

Nexus

Best of luck to him, lets not be Texas and say he would have never played and we didnt want him anyway. We would have loved to have him, but hey we will be just fine without him. NU is about to be known as a defensive NFL machine, with at least one first round draft pick every year. Well have guys knocking down our door in a few years...once this becomes well known to people outside of NE.

• Fire 1

Best of luck to him, lets not be Texas and say he would have never played and we didnt want him anyway. We would have loved to have him, but hey we will be just fine without him. NU is about to be known as a defensive NFL machine, with at least one first round draft pick every year. Well have guys knocking down our door in a few years...once this becomes well known to people outside of NE.

+1

Cmon guys, let's not tear into this kid like he just stabbed the Pope or something. He was wavering, rethought his decision, and made the one that was best for him. Granted, it wasn't NU, which sucks because we lose a good prospect and he's losing the clearly superior coaching, but he's doing what he needs to do to be best for him. It's his life, let him live it

I guess my message is more along that lines of "Let's not be Shaggybevo and be total buttholes who all deserve a punch to the face." We're better than that.

Guys just take it easy on the kid, he is a kid after all. He can make whatever choice he wants, just because he decided to go to Arkansas doesn't make him a P.O.S. ;)

It's not the fact that he commited to arkansas its the fact that he waited to decommit after several months of being commited to NU,that is just a bunch of horse crap I would rather have him pull an OWA on us then to stay commited to us and then pull the Trigger on arkansas late in the recruitng process. If you are not commited to playing football for Nebraska then do not "Commit" to us.

• Fire 1

Guys just take it easy on the kid, he is a kid after all. He can make whatever choice he wants, just because he decided to go to Arkansas doesn't make him a P.O.S. ;)

It's not the fact that he commited to arkansas its the fact that he waited to decommit after several months of being commited to NU,that is just a bunch of horse crap I would rather have him pull an OWA on us then to stay commited to us and then pull the Trigger on arkansas late in the recruitng process. If you are not commited to playing football for Nebraska then do not "Commit" to us.

You're telling me you've never changed your mind on a decision? Especially one as life changing as this one?

And it'd be one thing to swap to an Auburn or an Oregon because they're in the limelight right now and a kid could think he could get fame and championships there faster than other places. But Tevin made his switch to be closer to family and be more comfortable. I can't fault him for that, even if it does set NU back, which I love like nothing else.

Now, as for the questionable recruiting tactics employed by the SEC... that's another thing.

w.e. If he doesn't want to make big money and a chance to go to the next level then I guess arkansas is the perfect place for him!

So playing in the SEC where he will be on National TV every week doesn't give him a chance at the next level? It's not like he chose Vanderbilt and even then, Vanderbilt has people get drafted too. If you're a great player they'll find you.