OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

"We've never lost a game with the Stanford coach at our games, so I tell him to keep coming back," Duane said. "I think it motivates Andrus more to play hard."

Don't like seeing things like this from coaches. They've only lost 1 game - so likely they haven't lost a game where any of the other coaches are there either. It's going to be Stanford/NU till signing day IMO.

I think I'm going to fly to Arizona and spend the next couple weeks up to signing day w/ @AndrusPeat1

Michael Rose's tweet from Friday. He knows what it's gunna take. He goes hard in the da paint.

Don't fly - you have to drive so you can circle his house and he can see a Nebraska license plate

Too bad he's from Missouri.

Yeah, I thought about the possibility of him not having NE plates and almost included it but thought it was overkill. I guess he'll have to rent or borrow one. :D

it wasnt atbone saying that he was going to fly out there it was Rose saying that he was going to fly out there. thats why he is from missouri, because Rose is from missouri...

I think I'm going to fly to Arizona and spend the next couple weeks up to signing day w/ @AndrusPeat1

Michael Rose's tweet from Friday. He knows what it's gunna take. He goes hard in the da paint.

Don't fly - you have to drive so you can circle his house and he can see a Nebraska license plate

Actually, he's from Shawnee, Kansas but goes to a private school in MO. But yeah, principle still stands.

Actually, he's from Shawnee, Kansas but goes to a private school in MO. But yeah, principle still stands.

Pretty simple really. Need to find someone who lives in Zona, get them some Nebraska plates (old or new doesn't matter), have them put them on a car, and then just park said car in front of Peat's house and leave it there so he can see them everyday.

Apparently the entire Nebraska offensive coaching staff was at his basketball game.

Here's Bruce Feldman's write up -

2. OT Andrus Peat -- FSU vs. Nebraska vs. Stanford vs. USC: The 6-foot-7, 300-pound Arizona native, who also is a pretty good basketball player, sparked quite a turnout in the crowd for one of his hoops games last week. In the stands: Lane Kiffin and a few USC coaches, the entire Nebraska offensive staff and a few Stanford staffers. His older brother Todd Peat signed with the Huskers last year, and given NU's tradition with O-linemen, it's no stretch to think that the No. 8 overall prospect in MaxPreps Top 100 could be headed to Lincoln.

http://bruce-feldman...s/view/31626208

• Mavric unlocked this topic