SIGNED S Daimion Stafford

He officially has 3 finalists. Florida, USC, and Nebraska. I'd put a lot of money he ends up at USC. NEXT!

kiss him goodbye..... people were getting real high on him too

i am sick of our staff finding these guys and doing all the work and then other programs looking at what we see and offering... in essence i'm tired of nebraska being a minor farm recruiting team for the other guys

number 2 i hope it comes a time soon when nebraska will be THEE place to go and not get dropped when some other school comes calling.....

its gonna happen i know but it still sucks

He would not have gotten here in December which is what made him very attractive to our staff in the first place. Has a ton of work to do before he can graduate and it will take him until May. I don't see him wearing red either.

His loss not ours. We all knew in our hearts that this was bound to happen whether we liked it or not. Good news is that it is not that big of a loss. Granted he would have helped our team, but we are very well stocked at safety for next year, which is where he would have played.

Don't get too crazy guys. Just because he opens it up doesn't mean anything other then there are new options on the table and they need to be reviewed. I don't think we can assume he's gone until we here how his visits go.

When was the last time that a recruit opened up his recruitment and stuck with his original school?

Don't get too crazy guys. Just because he opens it up doesn't mean anything other then there are new options on the table and they need to be reviewed. I don't think we can assume he's gone until we here how his visits go.

When was the last time that a recruit opened up his recruitment and stuck with his original school?

The assclown TE from Florida....forget his name. He gets the assclown title for his comments about Florida and then went crawling back.

Just saying. People jump way to easily on the "he's gone" bandwagon. I'll reserve judgment till the end of the year.

I had mentioned a while back that "california kids have no allegiance". What i meant by that was a generalization that California kids would rather stay home and when USC or Ucla comes around, they usually bolt for those schools. A lot of times these kids don't know anything about Nebraska until the coaches tell them about their prior success. A lot of times they just choose what school is their best offer rather than them really knowing if its for them. Its hard to bring california kids to the midwest.

Just saying. People jump way to easily on the "he's gone" bandwagon. I'll reserve judgment till the end of the year.

You're right that technically he's not "gone" until signing day, but I would put his odds this way: USC (90%), Nebraska (5%), Florida (5%). He just said that he really wants to stay in California and that he really hoped SC would offer him because playing for USC would be "big" since he grew up watching them. I have a feeling the coaching staff is moving forward as if they aren't getting him.

What I find very puzzling is that the staff seems to be cooling on him on the basis that he won't be here in the Spring?

Really? We are letting a guy like this get away from us because he could miss spring practices? I feel there's gotta be more to that and would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me.