SIGNED LB Michael Rose

Ya gotta love this guy. He gets us. If he ever needs my left nut ... he can have it. :-)

may i please have your left nut sir? thank you sir.

*off topic*

in junior high me and a buddy got taken to the guidance counselors office for laughing at a dude that got racked and the guidance counselor sat there and told us about how her brother had lost his LEFT nut after being racked while at work. His left nut, not his right nut! at that point we were laughing so hard that they sent us home for the day!

He seemed very excited a few weeks back, telling HuskerNation to be ready for Jan. 16th, the day Brandon Beaver announces.... ?

He has been talking to Brandon Beaver for quite some time now.

Now this would be a welcome surprise, one that I honestly didn't see happening.

He seemed very excited a few weeks back, telling HuskerNation to be ready for Jan. 16th, the day Brandon Beaver announces.... ?

He has been talking to Brandon Beaver for quite some time now.

Now this would be a welcome surprise, one that I honestly didn't see happening.

Me either, I can't see him leaving the west coast unless OU blows him away.

Rose... is a steal for us. He is the gem of this class along with Westerkamp thus far. Period. He'll play as a true freshman if he can grasp the calls and the mental aspect of the game. Can you imagine Nebraska having 2 Levonte David's on the field at the same time.... we could have that with our LB corps soon. 2 or 3 sick players on the field.

Rose... is a steal for us. He is the gem of this class along with Westerkamp thus far. Period. He'll play as a true freshman if he can grasp the calls and the mental aspect of the game. Can you imagine Nebraska having 2 Levonte David's on the field at the same time.... we could have that with our LB corps soon. 2 or 3 sick players on the field.

:facepalm:

Can we back off the hype for one recruiting cycle?