SIGNED DE Greg McMullen

Nexus

This recruiting class sucks ass and losing McMullen would be huge. This is pathetic.

This guy hit it right on the head. It is what we all have been thinking but unable to say.

I know two guys that would agree with me. :facepalm:

Lighten up Francis.

I'm not ready to say that this class sucks just yet. I am by no means satisfied with it, but it has potential to be very good with the addition of a few guys (Fuller and Diggs). But I do agree, losing this guy would suck big time. I just don't see him going anywhere else, just a week ago he was saying that Lincoln is a home away from home and will soon be his home. I'm not too worried.

This recruiting class sucks ass and losing McMullen would be huge. This is pathetic.

While losing McMullen would be huge, what are you saying about the rest of our commits?

I'm extremely happy with the current players in this class. Tommy is a complete stud and Westerkamp will contend for playing time. Thurston just needs to bulk up and Debo and Rose are freakish athletes for LB. Sam will prob have a chance to play with the lack of depth and his tremendous build.

at first i was pretty pissed about recruiting efforts (and im sure there are still lingering issues which some refuse to accept)..... but have grown 100 percent more comfortable with how the coaches recruit..... it seems we dont get all our guys right away but build relationships and gain momentum over time.... in the end we seem to finish strong... not worried and am too happy with what we have so far...

sure we don't have a huge number of recruits or a huge number of stars, but I think we're getting solid players coming in. We only have room for about 7 or more and we're in on some good guys: Peat, Fuller, Rios, Diggs, Beaver, VV and those couple of jucos. I'm just guessing from everything I've heard here and in a few other places, we have a pretty good shot at these guys.

Unofficial for the Mizzou game last year, two spring games, and a summer visit. I believe thats it.

Also attended our camp and I could of swore that he visited for OSU, but I can't find confirmation. If not, then I think he would have an official left that the staff could use to re-seal the deal so to speak.

This guy hit it right on the head. It is what we all have been thinking but unable to say.

Lighten up Francis.

A team that started ranked in the top 10 the last 2 years should be doing better than 60th or whatever they are ranked at right now in recruiting.

dipsh*t go f#*k yourself.

• Fire 1

Lighten up Francis.

A team that started ranked in the top 10 the last 2 years should be doing better than 60th or whatever they are ranked at right now in recruiting.

There has been nothing wrong with the way that we have recruited since the conclusion of the 2009 class through this one. The only thing we didn't do that I would have liked was land Owa.

Really is no room on this board to be talking to people the way you concluded that post either. This is a message board and banter, objectivity, and disagreements are not only welcome, but encouraged; but personal attacks on a poster have no place here.

Lighten up Francis.

+1 for using big boy words at the end there buddy.

It had been long discussed among many people that this is how this recruiting class would come together. With the limited size, many knew NU would be very selective on who they targeted, what their needs would be, and then who they'd accept commits from.

Add in the fact that the move to a new conference would open new recruiting grounds where NU hasn't been a strong household name, as well as recruits themselves wanting to see how NU would perform in said conference has a little bit of effect there as well.

My apologies to you for "assuming" you may be aware of the recruiting situation and being able to fully comprehend what has been going on during this process. After you finish your bar of soap for having a naughty mouth and 15 minutes in the corner in timeout, you may return to the adult table to continue said conversation.