SIGNED DE Greg McMullen

Nexus

we'll see, been to this show before, its over 2 months from sighning day...........hope all the optimist are right

All signs in Buckeyeland point to McMullen being very solid to Nebraska. You guys really have nothing to worry about here. He's just not the kind of kid to play games.

• 2 weeks later...

someone on a ND board made a comment that they were talking to Greg, anyone have any further info on this?

I know they were talking to him in mid-October and McMullen was considering making a visit, but he later decided against it and confirmed that he was solid to Nebraska.

Thanks, I wasn't too worried it just kind of took me by surprise. However, it does seem to be their recruiting philosophy lately, "Lets see who Nebraska is after and just follow them around. We can give them pots of gold, and blue diamonds, orange stars, green clovers and purple horseshoes.......They will all want to play for the great ND!"

Thanks, I wasn't too worried it just kind of took me by surprise. However, it does seem to be their recruiting philosophy lately, "Lets see who Nebraska is after and just follow them around. We can give them pots of gold, and blue diamonds, orange stars, green clovers and purple horseshoes.......They will all want to play for the great ND!"

I remember reading a quote from Steve Spurrior when he was at Florida. When asked about how they went about offering players, he replied that they looked at who Nebraska offered, knew the recruits had to be good if Nebraska offered them, and then they offered them.

If there was a serious threat, and there is NOT, McMullen would be another name lost in the depth chart there. When I say lost I mean they have no clue who or what they have along the DLine. They brought in a ton of DEs last year.

Doesn't everyone realize Rudy was and is a fraud???

You know who else is a fraud? Brian kelly, that guy sucks.

If there was a serious threat, and there is NOT, McMullen would be another name lost in the depth chart there. When I say lost I mean they have no clue who or what they have along the DLine. They brought in a ton of DEs last year.

Doesn't everyone realize Rudy was and is a fraud???

You know who else is a fraud? Brian kelly, that guy sucks.

Next year will tell us more if this true or not. I'm looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...