SIGNED DE Greg McMullen

Nexus

This recruiting class sucks ass and losing McMullen would be huge. This is pathetic.

This guy hit it right on the head. It is what we all have been thinking but unable to say.

I know two guys that would agree with me. :facepalm:

Lighten up Francis.

A team that started ranked in the top 10 the last 2 years should be doing better than 60th or whatever they are ranked at right now in recruiting.

dipsh*t go f#*k yourself.

Not to pile on, but you might try the Huskersonline board. It better fits your temperament.

This recruiting class sucks ass and losing McMullen would be huge. This is pathetic.

This guy hit it right on the head. It is what we all have been thinking but unable to say.

Lighten up Francis.

A team that started ranked in the top 10 the last 2 years should be doing better than 60th or whatever they are ranked at right now in recruiting.

We are not taking 20-30 kids like the programs ranked in the top ten this year. If you actually knew what the f#*k you were talking about you would understand. Paul knows alot more than you do about recruiting, so get off your high horse. We are doing fine on the trail, and it will only get better as some kids commit to us. The staff is being very selective this year, as they should be. That's why we only have 8 commits right now.

Lighten up Francis.

Not to pile on, but you might try the Huskersonline board. It better fits your temperament.

Cool story bro

Don't you be talking to Shawn Watson like that!

Let him go Po, I have accepted the fact that I am indeed a dip$hit, however I am having a lot of trouble figuring out how to f#*k myself. He is an intellectual superior in both mind and spirit and I only strive to reach his level of epicness.

• Fire 1

I feel your pain Paul...the one time I tried to pleasure myself, I got stuck between the bed and the wall naked. Not much fun

You've only done it one time? Try again, practice makes perfect.

And on that note, I really hope that McMullen stays committed to us. Seems like a D-linemen that we really need.

Let him go Po, I have accepted the fact that I am indeed a dip$hit, however I am having a lot of trouble figuring out how to f#*k myself. He is an intellectual superior in both mind and spirit and I only strive to reach his level of epicness.

Someones obviously butthurt.

I think a nomination is in order here. Paul, you want to do the honors or do you want me to?

I think a nomination is in order here. Paul, you want to do the honors or do you want me to?

Po, I am at peace with this ubber poster. Obviously the lack of love shown to him by his pet rock as a kid has emotionally scarred him. I think he is doing the best job himself of nominating himself. But I'll let you have the honors. Consider it being like you are presenting me for the Hall of Fame. You do your thing, and then I'll have to live up to your speech by accepting said nomination.

Now let's get back to Greg McMullen. He will be wearing scarlet and cream in the end. TITTB

0f82d21b_son-i-am-disappoint.jpg