K Niklas Sade

he did mention about this game being "semi-pro"...wouldn't that be a problem?

My thoughts exactly. I don't think that he would be eligible.

Often times these 'semi-pro' teams are just a bunch of townies ranging in age from 18-55 that don't hang it up after high school. Not sure what this league is, but those town teams don't get paid. it's like a lot of smaller towns that have baseball teams.

Too bad for this kid. Sure he gets to stay close to home. But he squandered a golden opportunity. Nebraska has a pretty good record for developing kickers/punters and sending them to the NFL. And we play on a much larger stage than the Wolfpack. The odds of Sade someday playing on Sundays just went down considerably. But at least he can drive home every weekend to have his mom do his laundry.

Said that the initial plan was for his family to move with him. Things came up with work and now the best decision was for him to stay close to his family.

Things like this happen.

At least NC State didn't offer his Dad a job...

well you know stuff like this comes up... cant do nothing about it.... makes you like the kid doing whats best for the family... knew he wanted to stay home but didnt realize it was also for personal/family reason...

O'Brian seems like an honest and straight forward/good guy so i think it just kinda fell into this lap (unless HE caused his dad to have some job problems... .the consipiracy runs deep

:LOLtartar )

Too bad for this kid. Sure he gets to stay close to home. But he squandered a golden opportunity. Nebraska has a pretty good record for developing kickers/punters and sending them to the NFL. And we play on a much larger stage than the Wolfpack. The odds of Sade someday playing on Sundays just went down considerably. But at least he can drive home every weekend to have his mom do his laundry.

Hey don't laugh, that was a pretty big deal for me when I was in college. :LOLtartar