Stadium Expansion

Some new pics of the East Stadium. It was really cold out there this AM, so there aren't a lot. I took more of the Arena than the stadium because there are a lot more changes to the Arena right now, and there are a lot more pictures of the Stadium out there, anyway.

DSCF4152-1.jpg

Good job but it's still too long IMO. Just compare Empire State Building construction. Only 410 days (not months) from scratch to final product without CAD, only slide rule. Chop chop!!!! ;)

Yeah, but 14 workers died building the Empire State Building. I think we're doing OK on this schedule.

Yep....Empire iron workers got balls. Narrow I-beams walking without safety harness and no nets plus dragging personal tool pouches hundreds of feet above the ground. And usually wind was howling especially 50 stories or higher. Amazing.

Are you sure....14 deaths? The official count was "only" 5 people died........ http://en.wikipedia...._State_Building

It's a solid enough design. Only difference I would have made would have been getting rid of the curves, and letting the red surrounding the court extend all the way to the edges.

Agree, otherwise pretty confusing in the heat of the moment where the out of bounds line actually is. We seem to have problems at Devaney with numerous steps over the boundry.

Last night on Twitter, Rosenthal also asked if people would be in favor of a giant outline of the state of Nebraska at center court.

Anybody like that idea?

Unless someone has already mentioned this..............

We had that years ago with a star in the outline where Lincoln is. Somebody made a critical shot at the end of a game from "Lincoln", but I can't recall the player.