**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

Bahaha husker fans thinking they would blow us out by 50. Suck it huskers, looks like you suck more than you thought you did. And it also looks like we are better (way better) than you thought we were. We play with more heart and I'm proud as sh#t of our team. Bo Pelini is a douchebag coach. Good riddance Nebraska.

Yea have fun taking all that heart to the Nobody Cares Bowl sponsored by Dave's Pool Hall.

At least we have something to be overconfident about.

Bahaha husker fans thinking they would blow us out by 50. Suck it huskers, looks like you suck more than you thought you did. And it also looks like we are better (way better) than you thought we were. We play with more heart and I'm proud as sh#t of our team. Bo Pelini is a douchebag coach. Good riddance Nebraska.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. (Points to score board...)

Stay classy...way to give CG hell. In all seriousness, you've got a good football team. Best of luck to your guys going forward.

Selective memory? PLENTY of fans on this site were concerned about this game...self included. You guys played a heck of a game.

Enjoy your loss asswipe and getting pounded by Texas and OU every year. Maybe we will lobby the big 10 to invite u when we need a whipping bitch again :laughpound

:troll:

All our quarterbacks are injured dumb ass. And Cody Green shouldn't even count. If we had Taylor your joke school would have been destroyed at home

Take a hike, clown