LB Quanzell Lambert [Rutgers Commit]

Nexus

I think he's going to Rutgers.

In his recent comments he said he has decided already and wasn't not about hype or tradition, that he would build history as he went there.

Man I hope this isn't true.

Could be Iowa as well. This statement doesn't bother me much though. It can be interpreted both ways. Heck Bo Pelini may have even solid him that line - Nebraska building new traditions in the Big Ten.

In his recent comments he said he has decided already and wasn't not about hype or tradition, that he would build history as he went there.

Wasn't not? Thats a double negative which means he is all about the tradition and hype... nebraska fits the bill

Sorry, my keyboard got away from me.

In his recent comments he said he has decided already and wasn't about hype or tradition, that he would build history as he went there.

I would say Rutgers is it. I think we're full at LB now anyway. We'd probably still take him but we'll back off on him now from what I've been told.

In his recent comments he said he has decided already and wasn't about hype or tradition, that he would build history as he went there.

I would say Rutgers is it. I think we're full at LB now anyway. We'd probably still take him but we'll back off on him now from what I've been told.

I don't think we back off on him at all. To me, he is probably the number 1 priority at LB, possibly number 2 behind Rose. We need this guy. Plus, I think it was Els that said that they want 4 LB's in this class, but if they end up with 3 or 5, they would be fine with that too.

I really hope that Q picks us tomorrow. I will feel a lot better about our LB class if he does.