Bo under attack again by the press

If anybody here actually listened to the post-game press conference, you'll know that was about as polite as Bo has ever been after such a disgusting performance by his team. He was laughing a little bit when he said "That was a joke, ma'am", and added the kid could have done a better job coaching the team than he did that night. If Bo's answer in that press conference hurt her feelings, she needs to switch careers.

The press needs to stay out of the business of Bo if they're just there to irritate and create some shock value. I feel thats what most of them are trying to do and run the man out of town because he has no interest in nagging repeated questions that are off base from the facts of the matter.

If the coach of another team, say Missouri, had done this, we would all be up in arms and totally disgusted, but it's Bo so many people in this state are willing to look the other way. What Bo did was classless. No other way to say it.

If the coach of another team had done this we would've never heard about it in the first place.

If the coach of another team, say Missouri, had done this, we would all be up in arms and totally disgusted, but it's Bo so many people in this state are willing to look the other way. What Bo did was classless. No other way to say it.

:facepalm:

I am forced to ask - do you understand the concept of "working the crowd?" Did you even watch the video, or the after-game presser?

Comments like these just baffle me.

I am stunned by the number of posters here actually getting after Bo. The guy shows some personality and jokes around with the media and instead of "Bo needs to be more media friendly" it's now "Bo should be careful what he says and stick to football." People sure love to nitpick our successful head coach. Bo can't win right now with the national media due to his fiery personality. Boo hoo. The media's worthless. I get better information on Huskerboard...probably less opinionated too...

• Fire 1

I've read her Twitter page. She's clearly reveling in the attention she got from this article. Gotta love how she continues to spin this crap even after being shown quotes by Ryan that prove she misrepresented the whole thing.

Also, I thought this "@jliehr" guy had some good tweets at her.

OMG! This woman is so off base. She seems to think a 7 month deployment is a big deal, she doesn't have a clue. Both of my tours overseas were for 2 years. We pulled in to a total of 7 Liberty Ports in 4 years. A tour in the Mediteranian has has more Liberty Ports per mile of beach front than any place in the world other than maybe the Caribean. She obviously just choose this as an opportunity to bash the Nebraska Head Couch. Who in the hell is she anyway? Never heard of her and probably never will.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

Is this a joke?

??????????????????????????????????????????????

T_O_B

:dunno

Schick spoke to the kid on the phone yesterday. He asked the kid if he indeed thought Bo was serious when he made the announcement about the play. The young Petty Officer did think Bo meant it, but continued to say that he thought it was no big deal that he didn't get approached to call a play. The professional sailor went on to say that he was thankful for the game day experience and will never forget it as long as he lives. Schick asked if he was mad about not getting to call the play and also if he was mad at Bo since Bo stated it was a joke. The PO stated he would have been mad if he would have asked Bo if he could call a play and was told no, but again stated that he never asked and he was not worried about it.

Once again, the media searches for a bull sh#t story to turn their ratings around or gain attention. I guess this bimbo did just that.