Yea Road to Glory got a pretty nice step up where you get to play more of the season and not just the playoffs, you also get to control both sides of the ball instead of just one side, should make it easier for defensive minded people to win games with their defensive players. Plus you have to keep your starting spot which is a more realistic option. It used to be that people would earn the starting spot and not go to practice once they earned it, this way it forces those people to go to practice and keep their #1 spot.

I havent paid too much attention but i usually upgrade every two years. this is an upgrade year for me. What are the differences if any from 2010 to the 2012 version?

The one thing i hated about 2010 is the recruiting, takes forever to gain commits and it seems to rarely make sense. Was there any improvements last year or this year?

I havent paid too much attention but i usually upgrade every two years. this is an upgrade year for me. What are the differences if any from 2010 to the 2012 version?

The one thing i hated about 2010 is the recruiting, takes forever to gain commits and it seems to rarely make sense. Was there any improvements last year or this year?

well 2010 to 2011 was one of the biggest changes for ncaa. The presentation was very different and they changed the game engine entirely, 2012 so far looks just like 2011 just a little more polished. The recruiting also changed last year, it's different but still very repetitive...

its just so random. I go for years not able to fill my recruiting class unless I take 5-10 :star:star or :star guys regardless of my finish or ranking. Then out of the blue i would have to pull offers because i filled a class of 25 and had to turn down a number of :star:star:star:star & :star:star:star kids. Some years its the 8th game of the year or longer before I get a commit and others I have 3 or 4 before the first game. Kids will have me as their #1 team and I would have low rankings in things most important to them (location or playing time) then others I have A's on every topic high, very high and most and the kid wont sniff me.

I even paid for the recruiting cord. option that tells you who to offer, who you should spend time talking too and who will verbal to you on a week to week basis. It just make me say :wtf sometimes.

What other upgrades changed from the '10'version?

its just so random. I go for years not able to fill my recruiting class unless I take 5-10 :star:star or :star guys regardless of my finish or ranking. Then out of the blue i would have to pull offers because i filled a class of 25 and had to turn down a number of :star:star:star:star & :star:star:star kids. Some years its the 8th game of the year or longer before I get a commit and others I have 3 or 4 before the first game. Kids will have me as their #1 team and I would have low rankings in things most important to them (location or playing time) then others I have A's on every topic high, very high and most and the kid wont sniff me.

I even paid for the recruiting cord. option that tells you who to offer, who you should spend time talking too and who will verbal to you on a week to week basis. It just make me say :wtf sometimes.

What other upgrades changed from the '10'version?

On dynasty you can start off as a coordinator and work your way up and there is coaching carousel and the run blocking is way way better along with pass coverage.... and then being able to play the entire high school season in road to glory has got me pumped

Man, I remember when this game first came out, we were in college and the amount of time we played, the number of classes we skipped, the number of beers we drank while playing, all the controls we broke in a fit of rage, the funiture that was smashed. Man, life was good!