SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

I am really starting to wonder if ND will take a committment from Jordan now. When this whole thing started going down it was when their stud WR recruit Greenbury was starting to look around. He now is supposedly solid. ANd if you look at how many schollies they have left closer to five than the 6-7 a lot are saying, and what they are still in are and what needs they need to address, I am seriously wondering if JW has seen he was nothing more than an emergency plan if Greenbury flipped to USC.

Again the longer this goes the better for Nebraska

how do you know how many schollys ND has left to give? what in the world...

they can take a full class (if they wanted too).

I am really starting to wonder if ND will take a committment from Jordan now. When this whole thing started going down it was when their stud WR recruit Greenbury was starting to look around. He now is supposedly solid. ANd if you look at how many schollies they have left closer to five than the 6-7 a lot are saying, and what they are still in are and what needs they need to address, I am seriously wondering if JW has seen he was nothing more than an emergency plan if Greenbury flipped to USC.

Again the longer this goes the better for Nebraska

how do you know how many schollys ND has left to give? what in the world...

they can take a full class (if they wanted too).

its pretty easy to decipher how many schollys you have left.you dont exactly have to teach rocket science at harvard to know that...

If Jordan can catch the ball consistently then we need him more than ever!!! I'm sick and tired of watching our receivers constantly drop balls. Jordan, if you happen to read this and you can consistently catch a football than please, pretty please come to the Huskers!!!

We need Jordan, badly. Those drops by Marlowe and Kinnie were devastating.

I can't believe what a disappointment Kinnie has been this year. He may have dropped more balls than he caught.

There was a reason he was only a 3 star coming out of Juco. With his physique alone, he should have been a four star, IMO. But all of it went to waste because of those hands.

FYI, there has been a staff shake-up at ND on offense. They're losing OL coach Ed Warinner (remember him?) and RB coach Tim Hinton to Ohio State. In light of these staff changes, ND is promoting their DB coach, Chuck Martin to OC. Just wanted to point out that Martin is Westerkamp's lead recruiter at ND.

dont know much about ed warinner expect he seems to be a pretty rad recruiter.. or atleast is always in the game with kids... urban isnt f'ing around..........